Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Just play on the Japanese servers. I don't use any translations, but I do know that not everyone is skilled at nihongo. I must be weird thinking that seeing the game in japanese just feels more natural and "vanilla" to me. Besides there are plenty of people who are helping to make legitimate resources available to us so that we can all enjoy the game. Not to mention that the US version is always lagging behind.
    PSU JP/ * 生気 * CAST (F) Lv. 180 (GT-20) [r.i.p.]
    PSO2 JP / 生気 Newman (F) [RA 40, FO 25]

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    Even at the lowest settings, I've still been noticing some frame rate issues in the benchmark thing. Nothing too horrible-looking but it's still worth maintaining.
    The CBT ran a good deal smoother on my laptop compared the benchmark tester, you might even be able to turn that slider up a notch or 2 when OBT launches+^_^+

honestly pso2 runs at max settings on my laptop 30-29 framerate "wich is like the minimum decent framerate" but ill probbly play in lower settings so my lappie dosent burst into flames "summer isnt good for hot chips" i just use max settings for screens anyway.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

seems abit eairly to be worried about this
    threads like this seem to be host to rummors giving false hope and whatnot
    if nothing is mentioned at e3 then feel free to freak everyone out
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Lagging behind? The US version is usualy a archaeological object freshly found out of a dryed out egg. Game buisness is incredible short living and new stuff hype is insane, not even a Apple machine is having more of "new hype-ship". Thats the reason why Microsoft even dare to treat game developers in a harsh manner when it comes to the release of new games. They do strictly demand to release the games at the same time on XBox such as on any other system else there will be a penalty. Time is a serious matter, those who are faster are always at advantage. Surely, for Sega putting the needs of "rest of the world" lower than the need of "japanese" can break theyr bones, because Japan is a pretty much saturated market while the markets outside are growing. Nowadays the US market for example at the newest FF franchise (FF13 and such) is bigger than the japanese market, thats still without EU and other market shares.
    Last edited by Xenobia; May 28, 2012 at 04:04 PM.

I don't understand why people are all about a US release?!

People should just wish for them to have a english, or jp option..It's not that big of a deal, and if they don't, then someone will just make an english translator, it's not like it really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Egner View Post
    I don't understand why people are all about a US release?!

People should just wish for them to have a english, or jp option..It's not that big of a deal, and if they don't, then someone will just make an english translator, it's not like it really matters.
    Agreed. There's a language option built-in already, though not usable yet. I'm sure the JP Client will get an official translation from Sega, that or we'll have an English patch before then.

Either way, I'm sticking with the JP servers, as they'll be up longer and get more updates.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I'm still pulling for one big (dysfunctional) server family. Not so naive with them having language options and all....but please, for the love of cheese, Sega, give me the option to play with Japanese VO and English text, please please please?

...and go through Steam, I'll support you more. D:
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Don't forget, the game DOES have a language option. Even if we don't get US servers/the US servers suck/they shut down early, it's still possible that the Japanese game may still have an English option.
    PSO for dc and GC there servers stayed up for a long time, server were turned off on psu early because the game wasnt that great and wasnt enough people playing to warrant keeping it going.