Thread: Flowens Sword

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

Ok, i am redria and can find the Flowens Sword in the VR temple from a hidelt, i want one but i cant go through a room in under 10 minutes due to those damned Ob lilies, is it worth it to get the sword or is there an easy was of killing the lilies?

Well, if I was online I would give you one of my three Flowen's Swords I just got from three el rappies. You mightt want to check out and see if you can get them from anything else.

no the only place i can get it is from a hidelt, sigh*, o well i guess i'll have to stick to guns to kill the lillies.

I would just forget that sword its not as great as your making it out to be.. it would probably be easier to just make a new person in skyly and get him into hard. You'll find them all over the place in that ID.

that is a good idea, i didnt even think of that, the reason i want the flowens sword is cause it looks cool in my opinion and i would have the whole flowen set.

yea I wouldnt bother with it. I have like 4 and its nothing great.

Hey, how do you get the different models of this sword?

On 2003-03-22 12:18, Yoda86 wrote:
    Hey, how do you get the different models of this sword?

They're just treated as completely different items, and dropped by different monsters in different areas on varying section ID's.

I was kind of hoping that the first rare weapon that I would find would be a Flowens sword since I thought it looked real cool and I also loved the name I ( it also helped that it shared the same name as Heathcliff Flowen thus making it more desireable ) however by the time I got one, I already had a Musashi and Musashi's have more ATP and more ATA than the Flowens Sword, also beacause they are a double sword weapon you get in more hits so for me my Flowen sword that I worked so long and hard to get is now more or less obsolite, to make matters worse the ATP requirements in order to equip it are for some strange reason alot hire than the ones for Musashi. The only thing my Flowens Sword is good for is looking at ( I still think it looks pretty ), the fact that my Hucaseal uses it alot faster than a double sword and the fact that when you equip it it adds on a little bit of luck to your stats. I,ve got to agree with everyone else hear, your better off looking for some other rare sword, Flowens swords are good if you get them very early on but you could probaly do better.

I dont think you should because on Ultimate you probaly wont even hit with it because on very hard never hit unless you get lucky. But, if you really want it just start a new guy in skyly because they find Flowens Swords all the time. But if I were you I would screw the Flowens Sword.