Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

^ Well, that should not come as a surprise. The DS line has actually had the Shin Megami Tensei torch for a while. Even though one of the series is a spin off (Devil Survivor).

But since Strange Journey was on DS (Which while not based in Japan is a proper SMT game in the original series flavor), it comes as no surprise that the next SMT game will land on 3DS. (That and that their Devil Survivor games have been pretty darn successful.

Take note, they still have been committed to having the Persona series on Sony machines.

I'm a bit surprised Pokemon B&W 2 wasn't announced as a 3DS-specific title, but I guess that they think it's a year too early to jump away from the DS yet.

Wait, Strange Journey wasn't counted as 4? I figured it was, since it had SMT in the title in Japan.
    Coming Soon!

It was in the title, but I guess they didn't want to give it a sequential number due to the location of where it took place. It was counted as an actual SMT game in the original series, but nope, it gets no official 4 number.