Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Among everyone else a release date for PSO2 outside JP would be nice to see...Personnaly I hope they are gonna give us a release for Black Rock Shooter the game cause it looked pretty fun in my eyes ;3

I would also like to see more info for games for the Wii U, like a new Super Smash Bros, a "Tales of" that has the same awesomeness level as Tales of Symphonia had on the GC and hopefully a Monster Hunter game...Like Tri but then better and bigger, and it HAS to have watercombat and Switch Axes...and Bowguns...and Great Swords...and....

I would also like to see games that might convince me buying a PS Vita (Mainly JRPG's) cause so far I got no real reason too though it seems pretty powerfull for a handheld.

In general more JRPG's that will get released for Europ is what i would like to see. I just love JRPG's...and keep JP VA goddamnit

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Among everyone else a release date for PSO2 outside JP would be nice to see...Personnaly I hope they are gonna give us a release for Black Rock Shooter the game cause it looked pretty fun in my eyes ;3

I would also like to see more info for games for the Wii U, like a new Super Smash Bros, a "Tales of" that has the same awesomeness level as Tales of Symphonia had on the GC and hopefully a Monster Hunter game...Like Tri but then better and bigger, and it HAS to have watercombat and Switch Axes...and Bowguns...and Great Swords...and....

I would also like to see games that might convince me buying a PS Vita (Mainly JRPG's) cause so far I got no real reason too though it seems pretty powerfull for a handheld.

In general more JRPG's that will get released for Europ is what i would like to see. I just love JRPG's...and keep JP VA goddamnit
    I heard you like J-RPGs.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

We're going to see a ton of Wii U stuff. That's been pretty much confirmed by every outlet and developer out there. I just hope most of it is interesting original stuff instead of just ports of games that are also coming out on Xbox 360 and PS3. That's all they've really announced so far, but I imagine E3 would be a good time to announce new IP. That's what I'm really looking forward to.

What we're probably not going to see is anything regarding the next Xbox or the next Playstation. Nobody thinks Microsoft or Sony are going to show anything, although Epic is supposed to be presenting Unreal Engine 4 at E3, and it certainly wouldn't hurt if they showed it running on dedicated hardware...

Otherwise I can't really think of anything particularly interesting going on with those two. There are a few big games that they'll be showing (but we've already seen most of them in action at this point.) I guess Microsoft might finally show off some campaign footage from Halo 4 and Sony might finally show gameplay of The Last Of Us. That would be nice.

Y'know, Sony will probably have some "killer app" for the Vita, just to remind people that the system exists and try and get those sales numbers back up.

Unfortunately, Valve said they aren't showing anything at E3, so that means we'll go another show with no sign of a new Half-Life game.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I heard you like J-RPGs.
    You heard it right I dig RPGs since my first touch with the (the extreme rare dutch version of Lufia rise of the sinistrals on the SNES).

I can really spend hours in the and it's far more satisfying for me then playing fps race games or fighters for example.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

You will see more Dust 514.
    Tax the fucking churches.

WHAT I WANT
    -PSO2 (Wishful Thinking)
    -More details on Jet Set Radio
    -An awesome Nintendo announcement (New Super Smash Bros?)
    -Devil May Cry details
    -Next gen console announcements

WHAT I DON'T WANT
    -Another Call of Duty
    -Madden/NCAA Football game taking more than 2 minutes of limelight
    -Another Halo remake
    -Nintendo to suck (again)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Another Star Fox would be nice. I'll never see it, but a surprise Extreme-G announcement would make my life. ;_; Majora's Mask for 3DS would make my life, twice.

Quote Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    WHAT I WANT
    -PSO2 (Wishful Thinking)
    -Devil May Cry details

WHAT I DON'T WANT
    -Another Call of Duty
    -Another Halo remake
    WHAT YOU WILL GET
    -Devil May Cry details
    -Another Call of Duty

WHAT YOU WON'T GET
    -PSO2 (Wishful Thinking)
    -Another Halo remake

I don't know which Nintendo suckage you're referring to, so I just left it in both lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Another Star Fox would be nice. I'll never see it, but a surprise Extreme-G announcement would make my life. ;_; Majora's Mask for 3DS would make my life, twice.
    I hope to God that awful fanboy-sounding Metroid/Star Fox game is fake. I'd love a new Retro Studios Metroid game and I would love a new Star Fox game similar to Star Fox 64, but I do not want both of them combined into one game.

Dead Space 3 trailer confirmed at E3:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/...s-dead-space-3
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    WHAT YOU WILL GET
    -Devil May Cry details
    -Another Call of Duty

WHAT YOU WON'T GET
    -PSO2 (Wishful Thinking)
    -Another Halo remake

I don't know which Nintendo suckage you're referring to, so I just left it in both lists.

I hope to God that awful fanboy-sounding Metroid/Star Fox game is fake. I'd love a new Retro Studios Metroid game and I would love a new Star Fox game similar to Star Fox 64, but I do not want both of them combined into one game.
    I'd actually play that game...

At this point, who really cares. They're nintendo characters. But from the sounds of things it doesn't sound like they even meet each other in game.

Also Majoras Mask Remake on the 3DS... Would make me buy on instantly...

ESPECIALLY if there's a Majoras Mask exclusive DS like OoT's

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.