Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    ...annnnnnnnnd I'm satisfied with E3. A new Gears of War game was a pleasant surprise, though. So, more than satisfied, I suppose.
    i like this news as well. i love playing Gears of War 3 with my little bro.; it was really
    fun and entertaining. i dont play online much against other human players (makes me nervous for some reason), what i love
    about Gears of War 3 was the ability to play against the bots offline as if you're playing multiplayer but offline. hopefully, the
    new Gears of War will have the same feature and more modes to play. looking forward to more chainsawing bots
    and blowing up their heads.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Tomb Raider snake eater? Also I forgot Square-Enix was working on this one and they bishoujo'd the fuck out of lara croft. Looks interesting, but I hated all the old games... Or at least I told myself that while shooting up the butler.
    It's still Crystal Dynamics and Eidos. Eidos was just rebranded to Square-Enix Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    Supposedly FF13 Versus is now FFXV and it's coming to I'll link a vid later. Anyone else heard of this?
    Confirmed as fake: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...I-Becomes-FF15

-----
    So anyway, this could be a massive business deal if it's true:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...th-gaikai-deal

It's neat that Sony would use the Gaikai work around to guarantee backwards compatibility moving forward, but the thing that could make them a ton of money is if they do wind up including it in their app-enabled TVs.
    Last edited by Outrider; Jun 1, 2012 at 02:04 PM.

Can it be November 6 now?
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Conferences are starting now. Splinter Cell Blacklist has been revealed so far.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

There was a conference yesterday for some Wii U stuff. I'm surprised no one came in here complaining about the Wii U Pro controller being a carbon copy of the 360 controller.

I don't care, because the 360 controller is awesome, but it's disturbingly similar in shape.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by McLaughlin View Post
    There was a conference yesterday for some Wii U stuff. I'm surprised no one came in here complaining about the Wii U Pro controller being a carbon copy of the 360 controller.

I don't care, because the 360 controller is awesome, but it's disturbingly similar in shape.
    It would be awesome, but Nintendo botched the placement of the sticks.

For a twin stick shooter i think the wii u set up might be more comfortable.Games that use the face buttons all the time not so much :l

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Mini Usher concert...

Attacking one of my music pet peeves of taking lame dance music, and treating it like X mainstream genre...

Wait I thought I was watching a show about videogames... WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING, I'M ANGRY AND CONFUSED AND I HATE MICROSOFT EVEN MORE NOW...!!!!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

LOL, COD. Typical MS war shooter demonstration #100. Can't wait till Sony shows the new Quantic Dream game and Last of Us. Those two will easily mop the floor with whats been shown at the MS conference.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Jun 4, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Yeah, because The Last of Us totally isn't going to be a shooter. If you think Sony's conference isn't going to tout Black Ops or some other shooter, you're delusional.

Smart Glass was pretty neat, a Gears game starring Baird will be awesome, and I'll be over here drooling over Halo 4.