Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

Default PSVITA users only please (Not to offend anyone)

Thought I'd get the youtube downloader and the first vids I tested were PSO2 gameplay vids in 720...... all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW!!.... now I KNOW the game will not be nearly as good grahically in reality but it did not stop my jaw from hitting the floor...... unfortunately the official vita heaven PSO2 dev video is only in 640 and there's also the super imposed vita frame around the vid so its hard to get a true sense of what it will actually look like but man if you view 720 gameplay on the vita it is muito legal ..... .

I am offended...lol Jk ill be on both.

Rappy Hunter

Lol... just being cautious as there's a lot of vita haters on here.... maybe I am being naive, but I honestly think that PSVita and PC cross play will probably strength our chances of seeing an English release..... or will at least bolster support should it come to an online petition for an English release.... just MHO

ehh screw english. Keep it japanese only! That way more players online late at night in the US/daytime in the UK.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    ehh screw english. Keep it japanese only! That way more players online late at night in the US/daytime in the UK.
    Stop...

THINKING!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Don't get me wrong, the Vita's a fantastic piece of hardware, but Sony apparently didn't learn anything from the PS3 launch, otherwise they would've had a stronger release line-up. Look at what's available: Uncharted, a couple sports games, Blazblue, and... nothing of worth...

PSO2 was one of the reasons I invested in a Vita early on, but come on Sony, get us something to do with it other than a paperweight.

Have I hated you properly today?

Quote Originally Posted by ClothoBuer View Post
    Look at what's available: Uncharted, a couple sports games, Blazblue, and... nothing of worth...
    This is why I have not gotten a Vita. It's a really nice piece of hardware (asides from the poor battery life), but there's simply nothing of interest on it. I can still pick up my old Nintendo DS lite and have some good games to play, despite it being a decidedly inferior piece of hardware (asides from the amazing battery life).

Rappy Hunter

Oh definately!! Currently all I do is take my vita out of its case and stare at it hoping for better games..... All the current games are lackluster IMHO... as far as early investment goes its been a major major let down but i am praying that PSO2 will be a changing point.... if PSO comes out in English on this I will probably not buy another game again for a looooooong long time..... If its in Japanese only then I will just have to find a way of working with the wiki.... for now I am just loving the video playback of gameplay it looks awesome....

I am wondering if you need to pay for the PSV version client, which I guess you dont.

^ also wonder if you can use fan made English patch on PSV version+^_^+