Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

What's a good twin dagger PA? A lot of the other weapons have PAs that are useful in general, but it seems like twin daggers focus specifically on only one thing. Crowd control knockdown, itty bitty AoE, straight damage, etc. Is there a specific one that stands out? I've mostly just been using Renga Chujin-shou just because of how awesome it looks. (And the knockdown)

Same question for twin claws by the way. Sougacho Sekka isn't working as well as I remember...
    "Rolf calls Nei's name once again. But his plaintive cry merely echoes and re-echoes."

Try using Moubu Seiren-zan its really viable Twin Dagger PA especially now it hit two enemies on its 1-2 combo on Infinity.

Ahh, I see. Thanks, so far I've been mostly leaning towards anything that knocks down due to my low survivability. I tried out Renzan Seidan-ga and I can see what you mean.

How about twin sabers/sabers? I think I'm confident on all my other weapon PA choices besides those.
    "Rolf calls Nei's name once again. But his plaintive cry merely echoes and re-echoes."