Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triela View Post
    I want a crappy mini doll!
    Me too. haha. Funny that the translator added the C.

Gib.

lol i hope its sooner then 20 june. im bored out of my mind.. well, maybe not anymore i just boughts dragons dogma

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Mantra1039 View Post
    has anyone else noticed anything different with the launcher for the game??? i just trying opening pso2 that I had from the closed beta and it didn't lock me out this time... i just can't seem to join a ship... i thought that when the closed beta was done it didn't let us launch the game anymore or am i just going crazy while waiting to play again?
    I've had that happen too but it is not really worth anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantra1039 View Post
    has anyone else noticed anything different with the launcher for the game??? i just trying opening pso2 that I had from the closed beta and it didn't lock me out this time... i just can't seem to join a ship... i thought that when the closed beta was done it didn't let us launch the game anymore or am i just going crazy while waiting to play again?
    you could do that all along simply by *Rainbows*, if it's doing it from you launcher though, it's just a glitch and you should pay no attention to it. although i wouldn't try joining any of the servers at this time, if they are green it means they are still doing internal testing and they don't need pings from your computer+^_^+ i don't know if they will do IP blocking, but they can't know your IP unless you ping them somehow, and if you sit there constantly trying to connect (as I'm sure many, many people are) they can choose to block you+^_^+ although i doubt they will do anything, i don't like taking risks and you shouldn't either+^_^+

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I thought the next beta was confirmed for late june. Isn't the 20th late june?

Yes, i consider the 2th to be late June+^_^+ can anyone translate this? i mean i wanna know exactly what it says+^_^+

Sounds pretty late June to me. But that crappy doll registration bonus thing ends at 23:59 June 20th, so I doubt that it's going to be playable until at least 21st. But then again, with the way the time zones work, you may still be able to catch it on June 20th that way.

See I just don't think that works... If Open Beta starts on the 21st it doesn't make sense to say that registration ends the 20th because Open Beta is more or less launch as all data carries over according to what has been said and Pre-Open Beta is allowing everyone in that registers. So "Registration" closing i think would mean for Pre-Open, not Open... and likewise the Rappy doll is for Pre-Open, not Open.

So Pre-Open likely starts around the 14th and ends the 20th then Open starts the 21st.
    Other wise Pre-Open is 21st and Open is likely Early July, between the 1st and 10th.

Swiki.jp says that pre-open beta test start in late June, while the open beta is scheduled to start sometime after pre-open beta (「プレオープンβテスト」終了後開始), citing 4gamer.net as the source. Seems to make sense to me.

EDIT: PSO-World's front page says the same thing. Who would've known.
    Last edited by Sp-24; Jun 7, 2012 at 02:07 AM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I think Pre-OBT goes RIGHT into OBT, but obviously it doesn't save.

As for WHEN everything happens. We'll probably find out this friday/later today, because they're releasing the beta schedule. So no point getting worked up on speculation.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.