Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    You're already done.
    I never ran into a captcha, though. At least not that I know of.

Edit: Now that I think of it, I might be getting things mixed up. Was a captcha even part of the ID registration process?
    Last edited by MasterSpark; Jun 8, 2012 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    i wouldn't doubt for a bit that SEGA is using modified versions of the fan made patches if they release multiple languages (after how shoddy PSU translations were, that be smart), also if GG checks every time, you can paste the files while the game is running, but it's less complete+^_^+
    Ahhh you just gave away the magic secret of how to defeat GameGuard. Shame on you
    If you would like to be on my friends list for PS0 or get codes for others, visit this link: http://bit.ly/ii9L2f

Quote Originally Posted by PeachGirlTheAnime View Post
    Ahhh you just gave away the magic secret of how to defeat GameGuard. Shame on you
    Game guard is worthless. Everyone knows it.

They'd get more mileage out of making all inventory actions happen exclusively server-side (with clients merely sending choices, then the server evaluates the proper result). Then you only have to worry about bugs... which game guard can't stop anyways... and SEGA has a poor history of dealing with.
    Coming Soon!

Does the gameguard in PSO2 work like an IP barricade?
    I couldn't play some other mmos in other languages because of it. (ex: Brazilian GC)

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Does the gameguard in PSO2 work like an IP barricade?
    I couldn't play some other mmos in other languages because of it. (ex: Brazilian GC)
    When I first tried to play the beta I had an issue with the update server actually IP locking me from playing the game. After bypassing the Update with a proxy I was able to play the game proxy-free. Of course every case is different and perhaps you may have IP issues in regards to Gameguard. I have not heard of anyone being blocked from the game itself so far; however, I am also not omnipotent. Gameguard is generally notorious for creating more problems than it fixes.

A glare more piercing than any spear.