Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Hrmm so when I said...

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    See I just don't think that works... If Open Beta starts on the 21st it doesn't make sense to say that registration ends the 20th because Open Beta is more or less launch as all data carries over according to what has been said and Pre-Open Beta is allowing everyone in that registers. So "Registration" closing i think would mean for Pre-Open, not Open... and likewise the Rappy doll is for Pre-Open, not Open.

So Pre-Open likely starts around the 14th and ends the 20th then Open starts the 21st.
    Other wise Pre-Open is 21st and Open is likely Early July, between the 1st and 10th.
    ...I was right.

Also it seems that my guessed AC prices are about right too.

So who will listen to me next time? No one? Yeah that's the story of my life

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    Hrmm so when I said...

...I was right.

Also it seems that my guessed AC prices are about right too.

So who will listen to me next time? No one? Yeah that's the story of my life
    I'll take your cookie if you don't want it. D:

Wow, they sure aren't holding back with those prices. Nothing on the payment method, either...

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

The exchange rate on the dollar sucks a little but other than that I'm cool with the costs. If you were willing to pay for the game then you'll get roughly 4 months of premium services for it (assuming the game would've cost $59.99 plus tax).

On the bright side if things go well on Friday and Saturday they may start the OBT on Sunday. If not maybe a week or two later IMO. I still think Sega should've announced the game at E3 to get more people to help with the stress test.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Just kinda hit me that a normal Gacha attempt is $2.52. For a random chance at something I may never use? Yeeeah...that kinda makes my bank account go "gurl you best slow the hell down".

It's cool that they added a Gacha just for clothes/parts, but still.

In comparison with other MMO games in Japan, I think it's a conscientious price.

Though you may feel it's expensive due to the appreciation of yen.

Oh goodness, it's almost here. Maybe my brother will party up his graduation weekend with the trek for the flower gun. I don't think I'll be buying anything in yen at this point. Let's see how things go.
    Freezies proudly sporting his Fomar hat.

Grrr, gotta wait an entire week! 5 hours to get to the Desert mission, I hope it's not like a lvl30 mission or something, not really into doing all that work just to have it wiped.

Sucks that they're milking the AC thing for all it's worth, but the game is free. Only real pain in the ass is the forced purchase of storage space down the line.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Ah boo for limited times...that's 9am-2pm for me, means if I wake up in time I can only play on saturday if any at all. Here's hoping the Open Beta will be full week like the Closed Beta.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Dang idk if i can make thos times. Friday lets see.... Work. Ok saturday..... Maybe work.... This blows. Im hopeing there imediantly is the same as mine. Like the next day type deal
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.