Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Assassin of Fate Reikoku na kuma's Avatar

I used to be on 360 servers....glad I left near the end of 1st MAG the 2nd. Left for PC servers. My brief stay there till server was killed was very enjoyable. Now 360 server going bye bye. Do I care? Not really. Who do I feel sorry for? Any of the PC players who migrated to PSU 360 only to experince this a 2nd time. -.-;

Anyone else think that Sega should release a quick title update to the game, to make it so that Christmas decorations are permanently in all of the lobby areas for anyone who plays offline after the server shutdown date?

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Anyo5675ne gets the feeling PSU 5675 is just here to get us all riled up and angry?

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Anyo5675ne gets the feeling PSU 5675 is just here to get us all riled up and angry?
    Nah, he's just here to be outrageously autistic to provide humor for us all.

Wasn't online access made free for the final moments of the PC/PS2 servers?

Do you guys think they will do the same for Xbox 360? It would be really nice if they did that so everyone could get back on and reminisce before it's gone for good.

I'm a bit sad, but I can't say I didn't see this coming. I have my memories and most were good, so I guess that's all there is to it.

Honestly I was expecting that September would be an announcement of a March closure. This was quite sudden, and quite sad. It wouldn't surprise me if the 360 servers are still in profit at the moment, which makes it all the more surprising.

Not sure what Edward's exciting news could be. If it's PSO2, that's not very exciting at all to the vast majority of 360 players who played it on the 360 *because they don't play games on PCs*, and even if they did, who in their right mind would play on any PS* regional server again?

The news will be ethan waber being a playable character in segas mario kart clone XD

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Nah the news will be a BRAND NEW SONIC GAME and it features a Phantasy Star reference for only a second!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Nah the news will be a BRAND NEW SONIC GAME and it features a Phantasy Star reference for only a second!
    That would be so effing awesome (jus kidding)