Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuri Stardust View Post
    I understand how you feel, but you are so going about it the wrong way. You make us 360 players look childish
    well the game is rated PEGI: 12+ not thats a bad thing i like the teletubbies thats a joke

i like psu and disney pixar and psu
    Last edited by Psu5675; Jun 8, 2012 at 07:33 PM.
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

hay see this it funny http://youtu.be/mLNwU4xDr3M?t=2m53s
    Last edited by Psu5675; Jun 8, 2012 at 07:54 PM.
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

I think they mend your behavior being childish not your intrests....

how is useing this site childish to say how i feel now that psu is geting shut down
    when people see my posts this how i feel people spam my post with i am a idiot
    if you do like it do not read it its like people sit at their pc wantng for hours for something to be said bad about something small like lag they can not wait to call me some thing i get the feeling you not a real fan of the game but only here to post in in my post lots of other post to post to post in have not said a bad thing for some time the update got a bit better now the is no hope
    Last edited by Psu5675; Jun 8, 2012 at 09:09 PM.
    Akaimizu USER

can anyone translate? the OP's post was kinda of confusing, is he asking for PSO2 to be on the 360? because it won't+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    You are a shining example of the XBL community.
    Preach it.

What sort of broken English is this?

The point is, even if you wanted to release it on the consoles, it'd be infeasible because their update system is still so ungodly rigid that it wouldn't be allowed to be cross-platform because Microsoft themselves will want and have to inspect every single update you intend to push separately, and that would screw SEGA over entirely.

Pffft just put psp infinity on live arcade and be done with it.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

So XBOX servers finally went down huh?

I knew it was inevitable after PS2/PC's death, regardless of the "we'll try and do better from now on" bull.

But wow

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Pffft just put psp infinity on live arcade and be done with it.
    i like you infinity on live arcade you thinking good your the only real psu fan on here
    Akaimizu USER