Default Signing up for JPN Beta?

I was just wondering, does sega officially support/allow people in the US to sign up for the JPN beta? Im eagerly waiting for some NA news on PSO2 and there nothing yet -_-

Quote Originally Posted by xenokai View Post
    I was just wondering, does sega officially support/allow people in the US to sign up for the JPN beta? Im eagerly waiting for some NA news on PSO2 and there nothing yet -_-
    Well they don't IP block so its not like they are shunning foreigners but idk if they fully support it... I don't see why they wouldn't want more customers though.

I think it's probably a plus for them to have foreigners playing on their servers. If you think about it, it let's them learn how players of other nations interact with each other, how their servers handle load added from other countries, and to find out the reception from their international fans with a more direct source.

I hate the rain...only because of the CURSED SNAILS THAT I ALWAYS SEEM TO STEP ON.

I would say no they don't only for the fact that there was a very large topic on the beta message board regarding foreigners and the terms of service that stated you have to be residing in Japan to participate in the beta.

In the end you had people that:

a1.) didn't care
    a2.) didn't care as long as foreigners that play are polite, etc.
    b.) had a case of the crab-apple mcnasties saying foreigners (and Japanese players outside of Japan) shouldn't be playing because of what was written in the terms of service. (which I suppose is legitimate, but they were kinda mean about it)
    c.) people who found themselves on a tangent talking about chinese money farmers

Loved PSO DC/GC/PC and PSU was a huge disapointment, Ive watched hours of PSO2 stuff and this to me is the real PSO sequel and it kills me that i have no NA info!

It's essentially a grey area. They really only want JP players signing up, but they're likely aware that they've got players from multiple countries in the mix, and are willing to let them slide as long as they don't cause problems.

Honestly, don't hold your breath on any NA announcements for at least a couple months. Just stick with the JP client like the rest of us, it'll be better in the long run.

Have I hated you properly today?