Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Appreciate it bruddah. Downloading now!
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Patching it as well, Yul it is!

Gib.

Thanks for the info as always, some of this extra multimedia is pretty neat. Really cool that they're letting everyone patch early.

A few other things, creating a new character will not be available unless you delete your current character first. This is only for the pre-open beta. They will also be adding more ships periodically for further testing.

A few client translations:
    The buttons on the client launcher (top right, the set of four buttons) are as follows:
    ゲームスタート : Game Start (Starts the Game and Patches)
    環境設定: Settings
    ファイルチェック: File Check will check the integrity of all patches.
    終了: Will close the launcher.

Also, pre-open beta will still support the loading of your character from the character creator.

New information, at this point, is still live, so updates are still possible.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic71167_1.gif

Awesome, but daaang it the Client Update patch taking a loooong time.

Oh by the way, all the Server/Ships Names are the names of Norse RUNES...
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

"Looking through the Player's Site, it looks like they let everyone use the My Room and My Shop functions since we won't be able to buy AC during the pre-open beta. If you've got item codes for the Rocket Punch/Nacht, Anti A. Rifle/Nacht, Piko Piko Hammer/Nacht, Lord Axion/Nacht, or Gaebolg/Nacht, you can use those in the pre-open beta too. You'll have to re-input the codes come open beta though since pre-open beta stuff doesn't carry over."

wait wait wait, when did we get a chance to get these items? i'd kill for an anti-android rifle. one of my favorite PSO weapons.
    PSU ID - 30001139
    PSO2 JP Info:

Chalka / Parallax / Xavious Redd / Rydia / Cyrax / Paladin Crux

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    Oh by the way, all the Server/Ships Names are the names of Norse RUNES...
    No kidding. That would mean the PSZ mags take their names from runes too. I'll fix the names I can then.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by serenade View Post
    "Looking through the Player's Site, it looks like they let everyone use the My Room and My Shop functions since we won't be able to buy AC during the pre-open beta. If you've got item codes for the Rocket Punch/Nacht, Anti A. Rifle/Nacht, Piko Piko Hammer/Nacht, Lord Axion/Nacht, or Gaebolg/Nacht, you can use those in the pre-open beta too. You'll have to re-input the codes come open beta though since pre-open beta stuff doesn't carry over."

wait wait wait, when did we get a chance to get these items? i'd kill for an anti-android rifle. one of my favorite PSO weapons.
    I think you had to buy some merchandise like a Japanese Alienware PC that had a sweet gunblade code.

Unless these weapons are account bound, you'll probably see it on the player market soon enough.

"We have changed "crappie suit" costume & Parts from a plurality of items to be replaced only one point of the "color change items" in the thrift shop."

Does this mean they are reducing the amount of trade ins needed for the color change ticket?

Edit:

"Has implemented a feature to import from the remaining data to a PC symbol art that was created in closed β test, can take over. "

awesome i sall i have to say
    Last edited by MrTurkleton; Jun 11, 2012 at 07:45 AM.

With link from the players site we now know
    ARKS means;

ARTIFICIAL
    REAICT
    TO
    KEEP
    SPECIES

Which means. Beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTurkleton View Post
    "We have changed "crappie suit" costume & Parts from a plurality of items to be replaced only one point of the "color change items" in the thrift shop."

Does this mean they are reducing the amount of trade ins needed for the color change ticket?
    plurality = multiple

in other words the thing to change color will take one of those costumes rather than 12.
    Last edited by Mike; Jun 11, 2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Merge