Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Or you could be like everyone else here and play Mabinogi xD
    If you want a mmo thats more like a console game you've played just ask me.
    Ex. Apb reloaded = Gta
    Hunter Blade = Monster Hunter

Though I have no idea if you can run either of those, im not to good with computer specs xD

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Yes Rusty Hearts is still free to download and play! Also you should dive into one of the nany Nyancat games online or get out and enjoy time away from the gaming rig
    Nany nyan cat games you should play are, but are not limited to: Spirit tales, Luna Online, whatever mmo that starts with nyan nyan desuuu.

MMOs I recommend:
    PSO2

MMOs I recommend until PSO2 is playable:
    Spiral Knights
    Torchlight
    Path of exile

I like how people are recommending things that are very specifically not MMOs, but calling them MMOs.

But anyway... Dungeon Fighter Online is something I can personally recommend. Do you like brawlers? Streets of Rage, Double Dragon, Guardian Heroes and such? If you do, and you're attracted to a class-based RPG aspect, you'll probably really like Dungeon Fighter Online (also Rusty Hearts, though it's 3D and the combat doesn't flow quite as well - DFO's combat flows like a fighting game; it's surprisingly-well-done for something out of Korea).

Spiral Knights is another option, but something I have trouble recommending because of how they handle the free-to-play aspect. Whereas DFO and Rusty Hearts don't shove down your throat limitations on how much you can play (any more, DFO removed this in a surprising twist of Nexon actually listening to its consumers), but instead rely on cosmetic item gambling and the like to support them, Spiral Knights gives you a small amount of energy per day, which is used to go to a new floor in any given dungeon, or to open certain optional doors, or to craft gear.

It's not that bad at first, but it can easily get to a point where you can no longer really progress without having to buy energy (which doesn't count toward the 100-per-day limit on the free energy you always get), due to the extreme and prohibitive costs of gear crafting. But before you get to that point, the game can be pretty fun.

There's also Firefall, which is currently in closed beta that you can sign up for. Unlike most things suggested here, it's actually massively-multiplayer, and a first/third-person shooter at that. Oh, and it was designed by the guy who created and designed the first two Tribes games (you know, the good ones).

I suppose I could also recommend Tribes: Ascend, if you're in the mood for a fast-paced first-person shooter. Fair warning though, don't go into it expecting anything close to the amount of strategy involved in the good games in the series.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."