Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Concerns For Tommrow

Okay so ive been in scuttle dashing site from site looking for answers to questions but couldn't find any . So i decided why not ask them myself and i couldn't think of a better site to start, Buuuut anyway onto my concerns/questions.

1: is there a guide that can help me get through the launcher and game in general i know not a lick of Japanese literacy and i don't wanna risk an english patch for obvious reasons (unless there's a sure answer for me getting banned or not)

2: does this game recommend that i login through the jp.players.site like alot of other mmos do? if so can someone guide me through the site to show me?

3: Lasty whats this talk of a captcha thats required for registering i never saw one when i was doing my Sega ID?
    Any help and advice that you can give me is welcome and greatly appreciated!

Uhm, I'm only able to answer #3. Logging in for me and other users requires captcha in katakana. But worry not, using this makes it a breeze.

http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/katakana.htm

Quote Originally Posted by TastefulAvenger View Post
    Okay so ive been in scuttle dashing site from site looking for answers to questions but couldn't find any . So i decided why not ask them myself and i couldn't think of a better site to start, Buuuut anyway onto my concerns/questions.

1: is there a guide that can help me get through the launcher and game in general i know not a lick of Japanese literacy and i don't wanna risk an english patch for obvious reasons (unless there's a sure answer for me getting banned or not)

2: does this game recommend that i login through the jp.players.site like alot of other mmos do? if so can someone guide me through the site to show me?

3: Lasty whats this talk of a captcha thats required for registering i never saw one when i was doing my Sega ID?
    Any help and advice that you can give me is welcome and greatly appreciated!
    #2 no when u launch the game thats when u login
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Correct me if I'm wrong; You only need to do the capcha when you log into the site. Loggin in game should be easy.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Correct. As long as you remember that your login should be in lower case. >_>

You're right Rock.
    EDIT: Ninja'd.

I've also been thinking about his #1 question. But I heard the language barrier isn't so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    You're right Rock.
    EDIT: Ninja'd.

I've also been thinking about his #1 question. But I heard the language barrier isn't so bad.
    Really cause with only 5 hours of game time it'd be a waste if i was stuck navigating menus and controls figuring out what is what x-x.

Really cause with only 5 hours of game time it'd be a waste if i was stuck navigating menus and controls figuring out what is what x-x.
    If you've played PSO or PSU, you know how to fight things. Bonus points for Blue Burst, since that even has the number shortcuts.
    Coming Soon!

You won't be stuck navigating menus, it's really not that hard. The hardest thing might be creating your own team for the 5 hour tests.

Just playing the game, you will not have any issues outside of the standard learning curve. If you use the mouse and keyboard, w a s d to move, space to jump, left click to attack, etc. Even easier if you use a game pad like an Xbox 360 controller.

The main UI shows icons that are very easy to tell which is your inventory, social, options, etc.

Your inventory has pictures of every weapon, armor slot and item you pick up. No real issues with that.

It only really gets complicated when you start digging into the picture chat, friends list and all that. Just because those are menus within other menus.
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    If you've played PSO or PSU, you know how to fight things. Bonus points for Blue Burst, since that even has the number shortcuts.
    I played PSO way back on dreamcast when i was like 7-8 hardly remember much

I did play bit of PSU for xbox for a bit when i had it but if it has that psu kinda feel then i guess it won't be so hard navigating and fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiko View Post
    You won't be stuck navigating menus, it's really not that hard. The hardest thing might be creating your own team for the 5 hour tests.

Just playing the game, you will not have any issues outside of the standard learning curve. If you use the mouse and keyboard, w a s d to move, space to jump, left click to attack, etc. Even easier if you use a game pad like an Xbox 360 controller.

The main UI shows icons that are very easy to tell which is your inventory, social, options, etc.

Your inventory has pictures of every weapon, armor slot and item you pick up. No real issues with that.

It only really gets complicated when you start digging into the picture chat, friends list and all that. Just because those are menus within other menus.
    What about a Ps3 controller is the game compatible with it ?
    Last edited by Mike; Jun 14, 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Merge