Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Favorite Non-Super-Rare Rare?

My two main weapons have grown on me. I've been abusing the crap out of them while hunting the In's and basically any other superduperomgwtfrares.

Those two weapons? Ainsraiffe and Dioskuroi.

First of all, Dioskuroi is really the only rare the game actually gave me straight from field mode while I was specifically hunting it.

As a budding HUmar in good-ol' PSO, I relied on two things to get through Ultimate: Jellen, and my trusty Demolition Comet. (Proud member of Redria.)

Dioskuroi is the bastard love child of those two things, a Double Saber that opens up and Jells stuff. It's really grown on me.

As for Ainsraiffe, the absurd power of using lv 3 celeb boosted Over-end is overwhelming. Couple that with the fact that it looks like it has a solar panel as a sword body makes it feel like I'm Venusaur using Solar Beam to destroy my enemies. (The PA charge time is the first turn in battle.)

Also, couple that with the fact that my HUnewm is teal-green, and Ainsraiffe becomes my delicious Lemon-Lime sword and my Dioskuroi is my watermelon double saber.

So what's your favorite non-super-rare?

The Eridanus looks pretty cool. For strength I'd have to say the Alice Olivia.

I personally would consider the Dioskuroi a Super Rare since it's a 7* non-customizable weapon. I've only found one in my lifetime. But if for any reason it counts then the Kouga Shuriken is one of my most memorable weapons, since like you, I found mine when specifically looking for it. To top it all off, I found it when playing online with a couple of other friends.

Oh yeah, and my Life Lv4 Cross Rave Zero Saber ^_^ (Actually that's pretty damn rare too).

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I guess I'd go for the Calamity Soul. Who doesn't love a giant scythe? =P
    Last edited by Lorimaz; Jun 7, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I think "Super-rare" would probably fall into the categories of weapons that require your level to be over 70 or something, or along those lines. :P

In which case, I would have to say Blue Saber looks epic when customized onto my all-blue HUney Sapphire, as does its double-saber counterpart, Twin Brand. Al Azif also looks pretty cool on my blond/purple FOmarl Alice, but honestly looked better on my purple/blue FOnewm. My silver RAcast Starscream just looks ridiculously cool with his stylish Celesta Laser, but since that probably qualifies for "super-rare" status, I guess I can't argue with the awesome looks of Grand Chariot, Frigiand, Lavateinn, or Vthra Weapon on my purple/pink RAcaseal. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorShanks View Post
    Oh yeah, and my Life Lv4 Cross Rave Zero Saber ^_^ (Actually that's pretty damn rare too).
    *cough* You're welcome... *cough* ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I don't know if the Riverman Missouri is considered "Super-Rare," but it's pretty dang awesome.

I'm a pretty big fan of the Grand Chariot. It has the highest damage of any Spear in the game, and the PAs are some of the most fun in the game!

H44 Missouri (I don't care that it's a 7-star rare, I've found FIVE of these!)

A weapon I originally dismissed only to love it later down the line, and also something I hunted for intentionally and got (Two in the same day!) It'd be cool to find one with an actual good element but for now this'll do.

And if we're talking lesser stars I'd have to go with my HUnewm's hard mode equipment: The Twin Brand and the Schwarz Stihl. The Twin Brand was an old PSO classic I wanted but never managed to obtain (In fact, the only double saber I ever managed to find back then was the Stag Cutlery, and back then when I wanted a double saber on a HUnewearl and the Stag Cutlery was male only? Well, it was lame). It's simple yet awesome. And has that nice shade of blue. As for the Schwarz Stihl, well, it just looks cool. It'd be cool to find one of these with percentages and/or a good element but again, for now this'll do.
    Last edited by Daggart; Jun 5, 2012 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daggart View Post
    H44 Missouri (I don't care that it's a 7-star rare, I've found FIVE of these!)

A weapon I originally dismissed only to love it later down the line, and also something I hunted for intentionally and got (Two in the same day!) It'd be cool to find one with an actual good element but for now this'll do.

And if we're talking lesser stars I'd have to go with my HUnewm's hard mode equipment: The Twin Brand and the Schwarz Stihl. The Twin Brand was an old PSO classic I wanted but never managed to obtain (In fact, the only double saber I ever managed to find back then was the Stag Cutlery, and back then when I wanted a double saber on a HUnewearl and the Stag Cutlery was male only? Well, it was lame). It's simple yet awesome. And has that nice shade of blue. As for the Schwarz Stihl, well, it just looks cool. It'd be cool to find one of these with percentages and/or a good element but again, for now this'll do.

You know, something that always bothered me, and something I always wanted, was a twin BUSTER.

You had Saber, Brand, Pallasch (Stag cutlery) and Gladius (Clair Doubles/ S Rank Twins.)

However, neither game has twin busters. I had to make a pair in PSU because I wanted them so bad.

Why sega, why?

I love the H44 Missouri. I had to trade for once since it never dropped in my 4 tower runs i've ever done. But last year when I randomly played, it did drop no element or %s and quick draw but it felt so much better to find one myself.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoki View Post
    You know, something that always bothered me, and something I always wanted, was a twin BUSTER.

You had Saber, Brand, Pallasch (Stag cutlery) and Gladius (Clair Doubles/ S Rank Twins.)

However, neither game has twin busters. I had to make a pair in PSU because I wanted them so bad.

Why sega, why?
    Because a "Double Buster" would probably cramp on Double Cannon's smexy purple awesomeness (in PSO; personally, I'm disappoint that neither Double Cannon or Lavis Blades showed up in this game...). Just a guess. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I like the Sonic Laser for some odd reason and Bloody Gimlet, for another odd reason.