Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    No offense, but I hate how so many people say this about PSO2. I have never played a single Phantasy Star game with just one character. Class has nothing to do with why I've always had at least 4 characters. As a matter of fact, I usually have 3 hunters (HUmar, HUney & HUcast).
    I easily get bored with using the same avatar over and over & all of my created characters have some sort of a back story or some kind of personal attachment for me. I will spend the extra money to have some variety when this gets an official English patch or NA release.

To each there own. And for the record, I like that you can easily change your class in this game.
    I completely agree with you here, though I tend to focus most of what you just said squarely on one character, I like having multiple characters but one of them is my signature character that I'm known for. Plus I'm no grinder so it takes me a good part of a year to top out on my character to the fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post
    So many damn cat girls out there, but it just looks better. Beast or human?
    Don't change what you wanna make just to be unique. Go with whatever you really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Both ponytails are blowing in the wrong direction though.
    Physics engine having a bad day? Didn't notice it at the time actually. ^_^'

@r00tabaga: Though I can't see any post that may have made this declaration
    necessary, this is pretty much the reason for having more alts than are actually necessary, certainly for me as well anyway. There's no fun in writing a backstory with only one character, and it's far more fun to have partner characters that you've carefully customised with matching equipment along for the ride instead of the standard story characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    @r00tabaga: Though I can't see any post that may have made this declaration
    necessary, this is pretty much the reason for having more alts than are actually necessary, certainly for me as well anyway.
    It wasn't just Sun Sol's post, it has come up quite frequently in other topics too. And there is nothing wrong with what they say, I just never made my character(s) based on class. I enjoy having a stable of fighters with their own unique looks and backgrounds like I mentioned. It's just funny that so many people are like, "phew, no need to make extra characters now that you can change your class for free!".

It is no dig at Sun Sol either. The way you play PSO is up to you & it's the variety of styles that everyone plays that makes it more fun than other games I play. That fact that you have to now pay for extra player slots will force most people to juggle around different classes with just one character. Just doesn't sound as fun to me.

Probably the cutest symbol chat picture I've ever seen:

Thanks! Now I'll feel bad eating pancakes for the rest of my life.
    Last edited by Scionni; Jun 17, 2012 at 09:42 PM.

Here's some gameplay footage of the special partisan from Famitsu ConnectON item codes:

Gaelborg / Nacht Partisan

Just my character lounging around.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Misaki Ki; Jun 19, 2012 at 04:34 AM.