Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Really difficult finding Guld Milla

Hi,

I'm finding it really difficult trying to find this weapon, I'm a lv154 Hunter Beast, ive done about over 50 runs of White Beast with increased rare drop rate, killed over 4000 of those green frog things but still nothing!

Any advice in what else i can do to increase my chances as I'm running out of patience !!!

Thanks

Download the PSP2 extra missions here (they're in Japanese).

Hook up your PSP to a PC and navigate to the PSP/SAVEDATA folder. Create a new folder in SAVEDATA named ULUS10529DL if you're on the US version, or ULES01439DL if you're playing the European version. Put the .dat file you downloaded above into the folder you just created. Disconnect from the PC and restart PSP2.

Run the Fanta Quiz mission (ファンタクイズバトル!) until you have 25 Photon Codes (フォトンコード)

Enter the "Wandering Peddler" DLC exchange mission (さすらいの星間行商人)

For full translation of the Wandering Peddler, see my guide for the mission, here.

Exchange 25 Photon Codes for a Guld-Milla.

Don't save upon exiting.

Check the weapon to see if you have good %'s on it. If you do, save. If not, return to the menu without saving, reload, and try again.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Jun 15, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Hi Sinue,

Thanks for the reply, that's a great help. I've downloaded the missions but where do I access the Fanta mission ? Is there anything special I need to know about how to complete the mission ?

Thanks again.

You can find it under the Tactical Mission menu.

You can find a walkthrough for the mission here.

Edit: If you find it too hard to get all the correct answers on Fanta (alot of people do), you can also get Photon Codes as a clear reward from doing the マキシマムアタッククロス I - IV (Max Attack) tactical missions on S-Rank difficulty. To get an evaluation of S, you need to find four disks hidden throughout the level. The positions of the hidden disks doesn't seem to change, so once you find them, it's easy to locate them on subsequent run-throughs.

You can also get Photon Codes from Sranking (焔帝の猛攻) Fiery Onslaught A & S, (夢幻の鎮魂曲) Phantasmal Requiem, (JUMP 邪王降臨) Jump - Descent of the Wicked King, and along all paths of (ファミ通マキシマムアタック) the Kasch Test.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Jun 15, 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

im not 100% sure but i think white beast kakuwane's are too low in level to drop GM.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

I think the best missions for hunting Guld Milla are multiplayer tacticals The Big Push and Azure Symphony (Mirror Blast stage).

Collecting Photon Codes with Sinue_V2's mentioned method will save you a lot of time and frustration, but I would discard trying Phantasmal Requiem for codes, better save those yellow tickets for better hunts.

The honest, the fool and the naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    im not 100% sure but i think white beast kakuwane's are too low in level to drop GM.
    Nope, they drop there too.

What about Dancing Birds? There seems to be a lot of kakuwanes there..

Ive done the fanta quiz many times and it seems difficult to get the code, you have to just guess and I don't think I've ever got them all right.

I've tried some of the other suggestions but they also seem difficult due to being a solo player.

Thanks again for the responses

Fanta Quiz is perhaps the easiest mission for Photon Codes. It does however force you to memorize questions and answers or learn a language.
    The mix result can also occur from Maximum Attack Cross I S rank. Kakawanes exist there with the proper level to drop Guld Milla while also having a chance at the Photon Code.
    Azure Symphony S Rank has the highest level mob for obtaining the GM drop wise as well as being able to farm them effectively since they are at the beginning of one of the sections.