Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

ooh, that japanese translated looks neat too

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    ...I have no idea what you're trying to tell me.

Anyway, for those who used cookies, depending on how your browser has saved them, you can either just change the url from ryuhiroshi.funpic.de to pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net to make them available again or you can load them manually. If you inspect the cookie, you can see them saved as save01: <string> etc. Just take the string, remove everything before the question mark, and paste it into url after skillcalc.php. Your build should be loaded.
    I can't share url to save it.
    /upd
    I can't share after changing "url from ryuhiroshi.funpic.de to pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net". But when i re-calc my skills from the begining, it works fine. Anyway, thx for this sim
    Last edited by SkySong; Jun 8, 2014 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jisaker View Post
    I have now translated into Japanese.
    I'm actually working on Japanese/SEA names next, just takes some time because I want to do it properly. Didn't have a reason to beforehand since my previous hoster blocked most Asian IPs anyway.

Man, you went through all the trouble translating it when I was almost done anyway. .-.
    • Added Japanese language support
    Still need to fix some stuff, but once I'm done with everything SEA skill name translations should be next.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    So it's built in JavaScript?
    Yes. I don't think I ever made that a secret...
    Last edited by Gardios; Jun 14, 2014 at 02:40 PM.

Why have the English jPSO2 names changed? I'm seeing weird names like an APT stat, and Striking Up, Aptitude Up, Striking Defense Up, etc. I don't remember them being like that before.

I've also noticed that if I load a skill tree by URL, then click "Share: URL", nothing happens. "Share: URL" only works if I load up a blank skill tree and modify it from there. That means that if I want to tweak a build that someone else has made, I need to completely remake it from scratch to be able to get a URL for it.
    Last edited by Lorne; Jun 16, 2014 at 06:52 AM.

Should be fixed now.

As for the names, I corrected some descriptions that were mistranslated (mainly talking about stuff like X-ATK/X attack). I changed the names of the parameter skills as part of that since they were never correct anyway.

I've always wanted to change Ability/ABL but didn't do so before because I didn't want to change skill names, but since I changed some anyway, I didn't spare Ability/ABL and renamed it to Aptitude/APT.
    Last edited by Gardios; Jun 16, 2014 at 07:31 AM.

Why don't you use the same names as the English patch? I've never heard anyone call that "Aptitude". It's almost always referred to as "DEX", or very rarely "Ability".

Thanks so much for putting this simulator up. Also, just an idea for your Skill Tree simulator.

Regarding to how there are 12 save slots for the simulator and you can have up to 12 characters on one account, would it be possible that we could give our builds a name like how we can name our skill tree builds in game? That would be fantastic. It would be better than seeing "FI/HUcast", "HU/BRdewm" and so forth.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant