View Poll Results: which weapon suits your fancy (i know it's 2h sword but we can pretend otherwise)

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2h sword (jeeze if you're this direct about ur feelings you'll make 2h sword blush teehee)

16 14.41%
  • partisan (but the ~.5/1 sec gear charge is so painful and i cant sit still that long)

16 14.41%
  • wired lance (what does gauge even do dammit o but that spinny attack is fun)

19 17.12%
  • rifle (i'm not a scrub like u nabs that use launcher cheese guis get skills)

13 11.71%
  • THRILLSPLOSION YEAAAAAAAA (THERE IS NO GUNSLASH ONLY THRILLSPLOSION)

7 6.31%
  • launcher (why did my aoe splash get nerfed ;-

13 11.71%
  • rod (it reminds me of 2h sword so i like it)

5 4.50%
  • talis (aw yeah im like a wizard-gambit my deepest desires are satiated)

7 6.31%
  • ur favorite weapon isn't out yet (HAHA ROCK LOOOL)

15 13.51%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I only played around with hunter (and ranger for about a minute before I realised how awful aiming with my ps3 controller was), but my favorite is the partisan. Good PA selection, multiple target tagging, and speedy as heck.

Plus I love twirling it.

Wired Lance! >

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Whaaa? PAs are useful always, not just for partisans and... and they look flashy and cool too
    Oh no, I agree, I just didn't notice how useful they were until I found a few disks for my partisan.
    I spent a good twenty minutes in the Forest riding a Launcher after I found out about PA's.

Wired Lance. No twin daggers, so went with this. Partisans are faster, but I don't like the look of most of them (exception is Alba Partisan).

Plus, I just find the Lances more useful, against bosses and mobs.

-Wayu

Talis. So good with Razonde.
    Coming Soon!

I was really feelin rifles, it just felt like it was supposed to be the go to RA wep, but it's damage got outclassed so fast by everything I found! I'm hoping it was just bad luck on finding upgrades but dang when I picked up that sweet yellow gunslash? (the one that looks more like a gun than a saber) That was like all I used! Gunslash just makes you so maneuverable and the close range panic button PAs do significant damage and make you feel a lot more active!

Don't get me wrong I am very glad gunslash doesn't suck! I'm just really hoping for a general boost to rifle damage or the addition of a bolt action style long rifle or sniper, something stylish and rangery that can really put the damage up there vs. single target.

I found a polearm about an hour before beta closed this morning. It had a different regular attack than Partisan, and I didn't have any skills.

Somebody tell me I'm not crazy. (Or just ignore me to talk about 2H swords. Both are equally productive and encouraged.)

Hunter gunblade (hate the name "gunslash") all the way. there is no replacement for blowing up a grenade in your enemies face with your own bullet.
    PSO2 Beta - Ship 2 - Hunter - Naomi
    PSO2 CBT gameplay videos

Quote Originally Posted by Zedoshi View Post
    I found a polearm about an hour before beta closed this morning. It had a different regular attack than Partisan, and I didn't have any skills.

Somebody tell me I'm not crazy. (Or just ignore me to talk about 2H swords. Both are equally productive and encouraged.)
    could've been the yellow axe looking rare that was also in CB, it was considered a sword but looked axe like, though you should have still known the starting sword PA to use with it at the very least

135cm tall neweral here and I am gonna swing my 2h sword.

Who care about stat , Let me grab 3 VolDragon soul enchanted unit and I will have 90 extra STR.

If there's a 2h hammer I will go for it.
    Last edited by skuld01; Jun 16, 2012 at 11:11 PM.