Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Campaign to be able to USE ITEMS WHEN MOVING

Really, am I the only one who thinks its it's a retarded faux difficulty layer by having to stop when using items?

EDIT HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT MOONS BEING SLOW TO CAST ALSO??

If they really want to keep it, at least change it so that the item takes affect immediatly rather than,-

Get hurt, ragne rape, use dimate, WAIT 2 FULL SECONDS FOR ANIMATION TO START, hp bar starts to increase, OHMAI YOU'RE DEAD RAGNE RAPE.

Can't runa away, can't use items, wtF?

SO BASICALLY IM WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE SUPPORT THIS?

Also is it possible to make threads on the players site? or is that to read feedback from them only?
    http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?rep_group=1

or do you have to use this feedback form?

https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/.../?mode=opinion
    Last edited by eharima; Jun 17, 2012 at 05:09 AM.

Lol im just happy im able to play pso2. Sorry but ill pass
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

That's part of the challenge of the game in my opinion it's a nice addition that you must know exactly when you should use a certain recovery item without getting hurt.

I personally think it's better this way, means you need to plan out your heals... you have to get somewhere safe and you can't spam heals, it adds more depth to a battle and makes you need to be more tactical with it

Lol, this game would be way too easy if you could use items while moving.

Having an animation to heal is not fake difficulty. Full mobility while healing instantly shouldn't be expected, even though PSO had it. You should try a Monster Hunter game if you really want to hate on unnecessary animations (*eat*........*flex*).

It also didn't take nearly the amount of time you describe, you may have had a bad connection. The animation starts immediately, only takes about a second.

I like it because it give you a reason to use something other then trimates. I find myself avoiding trimates unless I really need it because I don't usually have the time to use them
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by MAXrobo View Post
    I like it because it give you a reason to use something other then trimates. I find myself avoiding trimates unless I really need it because I don't usually have the time to use them
    Yep.

Potentially some people haven't realised the higher ranked healing items take more time to use.

It's that way for a reason, as some people have pointed out. So, unlike PSU, you can't just spam Trimates and be invincible. You actually need to think about an appropriate time to heal, and gauge when you think you may have enough time to drink your 'mate. SEGA turned healing into a tactical situation. It's better this way.

Instead of making it an animation, I would rather the healing items have a cool down. That's a much easier method than interrupting the flow of combat. I will agree with the OP in saying that I was a little shocked by this at first.