Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Raptr Integration

http://raptr.com/forums/showthread.php?p=299668

I've already been punting them behind the scenes and they signed up during pre-beta registration, but they've been away all weekend so never played. But I'll let them know the client is available again and hopefully we'll have detection working for launch day.

EDIT: My bad, they've already added detection based on my data so it's already detected. You'll have to manually add it by telling the client to look in \pso2_bin\

Last edited by Pyrii; Jun 17, 2012 at 03:23 PM.

Hm..I stopped using Raptr because it never recorded the time I spent playing Spiral Knights.
    Was considering uninstalling.

I have Raptr, but no one I know use it, so I'm kinda semi-active on it.
    This is great news though. If the support is there, it'll be easier to communicate with fellow PSO-W'ers.

Just edited the OP, I finally got the client working again (An issue with Turning off Application Compatibility) but you can manually add PSO2 to track gametime.

Manually adding is pointless, and in the least of most of those games, why would I want to run a secondary social gaming thing when Steam alone now does more than enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    Manually adding is pointless, and in the least of most of those games, why would I want to run a secondary social gaming thing when Steam alone now does more than enough?
    Steam is nice as a way to launch games and as a platform. Raptr is the same except that it does some things Steam doesn't, like track gametime, including non-steam games.

Personally I prefer the steam in-game interface but I keep Raptr in the background, keeping an eye on what I'm playing and for how long. I just figured it'd be nice for other people to be able to do so, whether they have Raptr accounts already or not.

:< Sorry I bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrii View Post
    Steam is nice as a way to launch games and as a platform. Raptr is the same except that it does some things Steam doesn't, like track gametime, including non-steam games.

Personally I prefer the steam in-game interface but I keep Raptr in the background, keeping an eye on what I'm playing and for how long. I just figured it'd be nice for other people to be able to do so, whether they have Raptr accounts already or not.

:< Sorry I bothered.
    I didn't think of it like that. I thought it was just trying to rip off Steam or some crap. Considering everyone else is after Valve saw success with it despite being told IT WILL NEVER WORK... y'know?

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    I didn't think of it like that. I thought it was just trying to rip off Steam or some crap. Considering everyone else is after Valve saw success with it despite being told IT WILL NEVER WORK... y'know?
    Nah, they don't sell games, just track when and how long you play games across PC/Steam/XBL/PSN

As you can see from my OP post you can also get signatures for individual games (I'm apparently Elite at Minecraft o_O)

99 hours of Spirit tales, how did you even manage that?
    I probably racked up 200+ hours on EE before quitting though.

I'll start using raptr again once I figure out how to make it work for some indie MMOs.
    Last edited by Coatl; Jun 17, 2012 at 04:40 PM.

And can you explain the PSN connectivity a bit more? I have a handful of trophies on mine, or on my steam account. Does that all work retroactively or is that screwed?