Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAngie View Post
    After playing some PSO2, Tera became very uninteresting to me. @_@
    Same. It's not even in the same league as PSO2. I laugh every time I see TERA's little "True Action Combat" tagline now, because compared to PSO2's combat, TERA's is boring as hell.

Shit, compared to PSO2 right now, just about anything I try to do is boring as hell.

Maybe I'm just too old or stay too busy or something to be all that riled up about PSO2. I'm going to play it for sure, but I really don't get the fiending I'm seeing here. PSO2 just isn't the greatest thing in my life right now? Iunno.

They need to make more MMOs like PSO2. More hack and slash or third person shooting, not that click on an enemy and watch your character attack automatically as you press hotkeys....zzzzzzzz.....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Same. It's not even in the same league as PSO2. I laugh every time I see TERA's little "True Action Combat" tagline now, because compared to PSO2's combat, TERA's is boring as hell.

Shit, compared to PSO2 right now, just about anything I try to do is boring as hell.
    Yeah, I don't feel like going back to any of my previous games now that I've played it. Just seems like a waste of time, honestly. Nothing compares to it so far, in my opinion. .-. Now to find something to do to distract myself for a few days....

Quote Originally Posted by Triela View Post
    Maybe I'm just too old or stay too busy or something to be all that riled up about PSO2. I'm going to play it for sure, but I really don't get the fiending I'm seeing here. PSO2 just isn't the greatest thing in my life right now? Iunno.
    Well, some people just don't have a whole lot going on, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAngie View Post
    Yeah, I don't feel like going back to any of my previous games now that I've played it. Just seems like a waste of time, honestly. Nothing compares to it so far, in my opinion. .-. Now to find something to do to distract myself for a few days....
    I feel the same way. It sucks; I can't play anything, except SCV, for more than 15 minutes before going "Ugh!" and turning it off.

DIABLO 3

LOL

Ship 2
    pso2 Character: Korra

You know, I actually ended up playing Cave Story between CBT and POBT. If you haven't played it, you should; it's free and plays well on a pad.

Emulators are also something to consider.

nope i need mmo D: i already played with emulators D:

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, some people just don't have a whole lot going on, etc.

I feel the same way. It sucks; I can't play anything, except SCV, for more than 15 minutes before going "Ugh!" and turning it off.

lol, I think I might just go back to PSOBB to pass the time. .____.

Man, seriously, if any of you guys have a PS3 or an Xbox 360 and still haven't tried Dragon's Dogma, you are doing yourself a major disservice. At least give it a shot! There's even a demo out for it, IIRC.