Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

play this
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Man, seriously, if any of you guys have a PS3 or an Xbox 360 and still haven't tried Dragon's Dogma, you are doing yourself a major disservice. At least give it a shot! There's even a demo out for it, IIRC.
    I suppose if there's a demo, I see no reason to not try it. I've just read and seen and heard from numerous sources (websites, friends, etc.) say that it's utter poopie, to put it kindly (save for the combat). Guess I'll try it out, though.

Tera is okay.

But I've mainly been killing time playing Sonic CD on my droid.

Tera isn't so bad, though honestly, even if both Tera and PSO2 are grindy kill x monster for drop at 50% after a point, I think the dungeon running made PSO2 more interesting. I'd say the combat is on par with each other, depending on really wither you like having more skills or just a few. But its still just open world kill x, while dungeon running is at least different.

I've been playing DC Universe to pass the time, that and watching Archer. DCUO I thought was fun, does a lot right for an f2p game, however I have 0 interest in its post game.

I'd recommend not trying to find something to directly fill in PSO2, so not really an MMO, but like, idk, finish Skyrim or something else you started, enjoyed, but got too distracted to finish.

Or start a game of Civ if you're into that... I think its what I'm gonna do.

---
    I think if TERA went f2p, it might just be the biggest f2p game, and would likely slaughter PSO2, sad to say. Not because its better, just because. If WoW taught us anything, its that 11 million people CAN be wrong.

Looking for team. And I'm not satisfied with my sig.

Gameplay-wise, I enjoy both Tera and PSO2 equally. They both have merits and share quite a bit in common with being pretty grindy. It's vastly easier to get a game going with random folks with less of a hassle in PSO2 though. I quit playing Tera because it's community is poop from a butt, but even with as intolerable as some portions of this community can sometimes be, I've rarely ever had problems dealing with anyone's nonsense actually in game, be it PSO/PSU/PSO2.

S4 League<--i pretty much kill everyone but it make my hand hurt D:

Wow, I haven't played S4 since it was in Korea.
    I remember it came out in the EU, and my connection was so much worse that I pretty much stopped playing altogether.
    But when I did play in Korea, it was amazing. Also once upon a time GunZ was amazing...

Looking for team. And I'm not satisfied with my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I suppose if there's a demo, I see no reason to not try it. I've just read and seen and heard from numerous sources (websites, friends, etc.) say that it's utter poopie, to put it kindly (save for the combat). Guess I'll try it out, though.
    That doesn't...

What websites are you talking about? Critics have it pegged in the mid-high 70s (on a scale of 100), users have it from low-mid 80s on Metacritic, and frankly, for a game this well-made, "utter poopie" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, even if you were trying to be cruel for the sake of being cruel.

It's a seriously good action-RPG. Frankly, I'm amazed it turned out as well as it did considering it's Capcom's first outing in the genre.

This little guy says hi!
    Spoiler!

My next best thing, Blade & Soul!

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"