Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Planning on getting PSP2I. Help?

Hello everyone once again!

Lately my gameplay online has not been fun. (Rainbow Names / God Types EVERYWHERE.) And i've heard that many upgrades were made since PSP2. I don't know if there is a sticky for this, But here is my question:

I am planning on ordering infinity tomorrow, but i want to find some stuff out before i screw myself over.

1:I have never owned an imported game so i don't know how they work, and my PSP is not hacked. Can i play it?

2: If i am able to, Can i import my character?

I'd appreciate the help. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sparks Zeta; Jun 18, 2012 at 07:47 PM.

Answer to question 1: A physical copy does not need you to alter anything on the system, but if you wish to play online and use the DLC from PSN, you will need to create a Japanese PSN account.

Answer for question 2: That's what the conversion thread is for. Either myself or any other individual can change your save, provided you tell us which version you wish to convert from.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Answer to question 1: A physical copy does not need you to alter anything on the system, but if you wish to play online and use the DLC from PSN, you will need to create a Japanese PSN account.

Answer for question 2: That's what the conversion thread is for. Either myself or any other individual can change your save, provided you tell us which version you wish to convert from.
    Ah! So i can play it. That's great news. a JPN account shouldn't be that much of an issue. They are free, right? I don't know how the JP PSN works.

And what do you mean by version? Like system version? (6.xx)? Or what game?

PSN accounts are generally the same, but is linked to a different region.

As for what I mean by version, the US directory is labeled ULUS10529 for the save directory, while the European directory is labeled ULES01439.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

PSN accounts are generally the same, but is linked to a different region.

As for what I mean by version, the US directory is labeled ULUS10529 for the save directory, while the European directory is labeled ULES01439.
    That's not bad. I have nothing important on my PSP anyways.

And that's what you mean. I was actually wondering what files were PSP2. Most of the time i just saved the entire Savedata file.

Thanks for that. So i just contact you when i get it to convert my save?

Games and content from one region can be save on the same memory stick, but switching accounts requires you to activate them again, which can be done from Account Settings on the PSP.

As for having your save converted, either contact myself or post a comment in the conversion thread.

I just ordered it.

I am curious, though. There are two listings for it on amazon. Is that normal?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...sy%2Caps%2C216

I was wondering about that myself, but had mine ordered off of Play-Asia. They still have the Premium Box edition on there as well, for a smelly piece of leather.

I was wondering about that myself, but had mine ordered off of Play-Asia. They still have the Premium Box edition on there as well, for a smelly piece of leather.
    I hope i don't get ripped off. ._. Like if there is some difference between the two.
    Payed Sixty-two dollars for it. I guess i'll find out in a few days. a few people on the review said they got their game. So it gets my worries off a little.

That's all the premium edition had? a leather case?

Well it came with a code for the PSO 2 alpha, which is useless at this point, it also comes with a Nagisa PSP theme.

Did you check to see if the game was new? There's nothing more upsetting than getting a game with an already redeemed online pass.