Hello everyone! I am a halo called Hex. I'm not used to introducing myself like this, but I'll try my best.

I've been a PSO fan since Dreamcast. Before the age of 8, I made my first character- a ruby red RAcast with a rifle. But what truly captivated me was the game's soundtrack. I used to spend hours, just listening to my favorite tracks from the Options menu. Later on, I became more interested in mixing swords and magic, after having dabbled in FOnewearl and HUmar. When PSO GC was released, I was (and am still) absolutely whisked away by the ways of the FOmar. Indeed, it was this infatuation that became the core of who I am today.

Although I had a blast back then, IRL I've always been sort of a loner. I haven't exactly had the most pleasant social experiences. School has always been a dangerous place for me. I was easy pickings for the most insidious people. It was hard to trust anyone.
I had no choice but to transfer to private school, which was the best decision I've ever made. It gave me the time I needed to pick myself up and to be who I always wanted to be- a Singer/Songwriter with a cause, and a real life FOmar in the making.

I also played most of the PSU series, but I didn't quite enjoy it as much...

Currently I am finishing high school and hoping to get a better PC. I am super excited about PSO2! I have a feeling it will lift me up the same way that GC did.
(Phew... was that a bit too much?)