Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello PSOW

Default Hello PSOW

Hello everyone! I am a halo called Hex. I'm not used to introducing myself like this, but I'll try my best.

I've been a PSO fan since Dreamcast. Before the age of 8, I made my first character- a ruby red RAcast with a rifle. But what truly captivated me was the game's soundtrack. I used to spend hours, just listening to my favorite tracks from the Options menu. Later on, I became more interested in mixing swords and magic, after having dabbled in FOnewearl and HUmar. When PSO GC was released, I was (and am still) absolutely whisked away by the ways of the FOmar. Indeed, it was this infatuation that became the core of who I am today.

Although I had a blast back then, IRL I've always been sort of a loner. I haven't exactly had the most pleasant social experiences. School has always been a dangerous place for me. I was easy pickings for the most insidious people. It was hard to trust anyone.
    I had no choice but to transfer to private school, which was the best decision I've ever made. It gave me the time I needed to pick myself up and to be who I always wanted to be- a Singer/Songwriter with a cause, and a real life FOmar in the making.

I also played most of the PSU series, but I didn't quite enjoy it as much...

Currently I am finishing high school and hoping to get a better PC. I am super excited about PSO2! I have a feeling it will lift me up the same way that GC did.
    (Phew... was that a bit too much?)

Welcome to the community Hex!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Yeah what she said ^ Also Congrzzles on graduating and may your future be bright as a photon saber also good luck in future endeavors.
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jun 18, 2012 at 10:37 AM.

Thank you both! I just thought I'd get warmed up for pso2. It's been a long time since I've actually talked online. o.O;

Welcome to the forums Halo. This community is great, unlike most I've seen.
    Heh, I really like the soundtrack of PSO too, it's what keeps me playing PSO: BB.
    (Although I'm kind of on a break right now)

A castle clouded beyond the mist and rime, in the depths of your mind

Hey and welcome to the forums!
    Nice to see some more music nuts! ♥

You're not the only one who's had a rough time in school I assure you!
    I like these forums though!

Welcome Hex
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Quote Originally Posted by IHexTheHalo
    IRL I've always been sort of a loner. I haven't exactly had the most pleasant social experiences. School has always been a dangerous place for me. I was easy pickings for the most insidious people. It was hard to trust anyone.
    Man, join the club. I've been in this situation for a good 2 years at one point in my life.

Welcome to PSO-World! A place where you CAN be a FOmar =)

I always loved the original PSO music as well. I've never really played the game myself but I've enjoyed the soundtrack.
    Last edited by DoctorShanks; Jun 18, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

To much? No dude it was way to little!!!! Lol welcome to pso world dude! I hope to see u online more both here and on pso 2!!!
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Welcome to the community. I totally agree with you on the soundtrack for PSO. There are only a couple of games that come to mind that have better soundtracks than PSO. However, PSO is easily top 10 material for me.

Also, you don't have to worry about being bullied here. Everyone here is friendly and very helpful so don't hesitate ask questions. This is probably the best online community that you will find anywhere. I hope you find your stay here to be a pleasant one.