Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Hell yeah.
    You tell 'em Mr. Fish!

after playing some of the betas, and not knowing a word of Japanese I can say that it wasn't difficult at all to figure things out just by testing stuff out in the menus, for example testing how to delete/store/use a monomate. You will get the hang of it after being on for a few hours.
    PSO 2 Chararcters:
    Sniper Wolf- RA/HUnewearl main PHnewearl (current)Ship 02 (CBT participant)

Proud leader of Newearls Luv PP

Oh yeah a lotta you fellows played the ole beta and whatnot eh? Is the lag really noticeable and/or does it detract from the experience at all?

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    Oh yeah a lotta you fellows played the ole beta and whatnot eh? Is the lag really noticeable and/or does it detract from the experience at all?
    I got no noticable lag, and i have a 200 ping, less than 1 MB/s download connection to Japan.

PSO2 is the only mmo I've played that my PC has absolutely NO lag playing!
    That is counting for latency and PC lag.

Alright cool thanks guys.

'nother big question comin out (its a regular quiz show in this thread). How are stats relative to races in this game? The character I planned out ain't gonna be nearly as cool if he ain't a newman, but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna be usin a Gun. This ain't gonna fuck me over is it? I remember my FOcast bein kind of a piece o' shit in PSU.

Alright cool thanks guys.

'nother big question comin out (its a regular quiz show in this thread). How are stats relative to races in this game? The character I planned out ain't gonna be nearly as cool if he ain't a newman, but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna be usin a Gun. This ain't gonna fuck me over is it? I remember my FOcast bein kind of a piece o' shit in PSU.
    There isn't really that big of a difference in stats between races, definitely the lowest difference of all the games, sure you won't have the highest ranged attack out of everyone but you won't be crippled compared to RAcaseals so its all good

It's easy to get used to and easy to get around the game without knowing a lick o' Japanese. But you should get familiar with the community of PSO-W because there are nice people here that like to help out and translate things and set up guides on how to get through things that are a bit more text based.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

How are stats relative to races in this game?
    Stat differences aren't that big in PSO2. For example, a level 20 RAcast only has 5 more points in their ranged attack stat compared to a level 20 RAnewm. It's nothing like PSU where there was a huge gap in ATP between Beasts and Newmans.

I believe a guide about all option setting or even a English patch will come soon, so step in and enjoy.

Then you will learn Japanese in a really passive way.