Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
Just because PSO had few areas, it does not mean itīs fine for a game to have just 4 in 2012
I think some times you guys are willing to put up with things you wouldnīt for other mmoīs just because itīs PSO.

10 years passed since then, technology advanced and so did the standards and expectacion of the gaming community, so i really think they should have made at least 10+ areas.

Then again this is just open betal there is a low level cap and as some of you said, we canīt rule out the chance we will get new areas often, since we know of 2 areas (snow and that blue thing ) in developement, so i will personally hold my judgement till christmas.
I actually agree with you, but let's just say I'm not putting up with it "because it's phantasy star" I'm putting up with it because it's phantasy star AND the game is going to be awesome in general, regardless!

Also yeah there's at least like 4-6 quests and super sized multiparty area for every different stage.

But of course, I'm really hoping they update more levels,stages,areas or planets-whatever quickly. I was definitely disappointed after hearing we only got 3 planets. and only a couple areas on each.