Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    What are the 3 planets? I hear about them here and there but idk what the names are and what type of topography they have. And the forest and snow levels are the same planet right? so does that mean the caves and desert are different planets too?
    I know the desert area is it's own planet.

I don't know if forest and caves are different.

The city area is on the actual fleet, not any of the planets.
    Coming Soon!

4's more than enough anyway. I did plenty with the 4 areas of the original PSO. So i'm sure i won't get bored. Haha. Certainly didn't during the closed test, anyway.

Website designer and PSO Addict.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Green planet - Naberius
    Post apocalyptic Desert planet - lillipa

I forgot the name of the volcanic planet but it IS it's own planet... (They have the talking lizard/dragon race

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Yes, and the snow area is Naberius too

and theres still this one, as I said

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

The snow area we can obviously assume are those pure white mountains in the background of the forest area.

And the place in that screenshot just looks like a sunny Lillipa.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Its a new zone, but probably in Lillipa too. Another screen that shows how the background is diferent

There's no such thing as levels "getting old" in PSO lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I forgot the name of the volcanic planet but it IS it's own planet... (They have the talking lizard/dragon race
    That one is Amduscia or somesuch, unless I'm mistaken. That leaves planet Num and how many others to be opened in the future?

Just because PSO had few areas, it does not mean itīs fine for a game to have just 4 in 2012
    I think some times you guys are willing to put up with things you wouldnīt for other mmoīs just because itīs PSO.

10 years passed since then, technology advanced and so did the standards and expectacion of the gaming community, so i really think they should have made at least 10+ areas.

Then again this is just open betal there is a low level cap and as some of you said, we canīt rule out the chance we will get new areas often, since we know of 2 areas (snow and that blue thing ) in developement, so i will personally hold my judgement till christmas.
    Last edited by Ifrian-x; Jun 19, 2012 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    Just because PSO had few areas, it does not mean itīs fine for a game to have just 5/6
    I think some times you guys are willing to put up with things you wouldnīt for other mmoīs just because itīs PSO.

10 years passed since then, technology advanced and so did the standards and expectacion of the gaming community, so i really think they should have made at least 10+ areas.

Then again this is just open betal there is a low level cap and as some of you said, we canīt rule out the chance we will get new areas often, since we know of 2 areas (snow and that blue thing ) in developement, so i will personally hold my judgement till christmas.
    4/5 areas is fine to start with considering the good amount of quests and missions for each area. Sure we may get tired of seeing the same environment over and over, but they'll add more and at least the environments are pretty different from each other.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM