View Poll Results: What Timezone are you?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • PST (UTC -

14 11.29%
  • CST (UTC - 6)

26 20.97%
  • EST (UTC - 5)

48 38.71%
  • GMT

22 17.74%
  • CET (UTC + 1)

5 4.03%
  • EET (UTC +2)

1 0.81%
  • Australia CST (UTC + 10:30)

0 0%
  • Australia EST (UTC + 10)

2 1.61%
  • Other (Post so I can add!)

6 4.84%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'd love to join. Just need to find a weekend and agreeable time frame for everyone to meet at. Most people are free on the weekend so something around there may work for nearly everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by mhjc View Post
    I'd love to join. Just need to find a weekend and agreeable time frame for everyone to meet at. Most people are free on the weekend so something around there may work for nearly everyone...
    Friday and Saturday are ideal. I remember last time I polled, Saturday won by a landslide.

This sounds like an amazing idea, I can't wait. I would prefer a saturday or sunday, if possible.

EST here (looks like majority of votes so far are the same). If I know when and where the meet and greet is, I can be available at any time. Thought whatever time zone you base it off of, you may want to do it later in the day for that time zone, so it doesn't conflict with work/class schedules.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic71167_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rhypht View Post
    EST here (looks like majority of votes so far are the same). If I know when and where the meet and greet is, I can be available at any time. Thought whatever time zone you base it off of, you may want to do it later in the day for that time zone, so it doesn't conflict with work/class schedules.
    First time we planned in PSU, people choose 12 PM EST on Saturday because that is what accommodated the most people from everywhere. The timezone is basically to see where the meat of the population is from so that the turn out is larger.

Still may be the same, but that was close to 7 years ago. I will never assume and make an -ass- out of -u- and -me- (see what I did there? ).

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    I will never assume and make an -ass- out of -u- and -me- (see what I did there? ).
    Oh I see full well what you did there.

Anyway yeah I will continue to watch for your threads, I'd love to join in on this!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic71167_1.gif

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Central time here and I vote on the weekends to thesr events to be schedueled (I know I didnt spelled that right) and I'll be seeing you guys and gals on pso2 official =3

GMT here. I agree with everyone has said about these events being done on weekends (even tho, personally, it could be any day for me). Haven't really participated in any of them, but I'd personally love to do so.

I'm probably one of the few who lives in UTC -3:00

I'd like to join but my only true free time would be between 15:00 and 17:00, I'd also add 22:30 onward but I'm going to be doing something else for this week (and my internet tends to suck at that time so I'm not sure if it would work so well for me).

Anytime is fine for me. Can't wait!

Signature by Gama