Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Been using guides so long don't really care for a patch. Used guides so much I know the menu by hard. Also only use guides for matter-board/client orders now. If the patch comes I doubt that I will even care to download it. It's only limited to what it translates anyways.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

I just learned katakana. It took me all of 2-3 days. I pick up on these things faster than some, but it really shouldn't give you any trouble if you try. I've wanted to learn some other language but never got around it until now, and the exposure is sure making it easier than if I was just looking at it for brief periods of time.

It certainly helps that almost everything is english, but written in moonrunes. The biggest helper was item names, and between the characters I could easily recognize from stuff like monomates and atomizers and a couple guides to reference I pretty easily picked up on things like friend partners, my room, my shop, etc.

edit: this only helps with stuff written out though, I still have nfi what most item descriptions are supposed to mean
    Last edited by gigawuts; Jul 1, 2012 at 02:17 AM.

I've been using client side mods alot with mmos and yes they are agianst tos and technically can get you banned.Do the people who run the game every really ban for them?No. They usually look at more serious things rather then client side mods.

So it's alot safer then most think and i have no problem using one.And with this game itd be a great help.To know what everything is saying.

Playin since DC (Old Man) ConsummateK's Avatar

Is your spacebar broken?

Use the English patch?