Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It'd be nice if we got one soon. How long did it take for the CB English patch to be made?

Quote Originally Posted by Scionni View Post
    It'd be nice if we got one soon. How long did it take for the CB English patch to be made?
    It was pretty much made day 1. That is only because the closed beta didn't have any encryption active, it was disabled.

They found an unencrypted file and used that as an example to make the english patch for CBT.
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

Is there anything online that has an english translation for menus that's not a patch? Like a text file or a guide?

That's a lot of reading, I'll get some shut eye and hopefully tomorrow.. you know.. things may happen to where that isn't needed as much.

PM me a link when yall know when its finished please
    Damn.

Learn to google, all of you. "A solution is currently being worked on for the open-beta which starts on the 21st."

But you've gotta figure they won't have everything translated, and lots of things have been changed from PBT, so they'll have to do a good deal of QCing.

Shouldn't the menu's be pretty much the same though? That's all we really need...

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Khabarakh View Post
    Shouldn't the menu's be pretty much the same though? That's all we really need...
    For those of us who played in the closed beta, I'd say so. A week's worth of experience with the menus should mean only a little bit of trouble with basic equipping and item use.

Ship 2 - Gatz

I'm only Lv6 and taking to the controls nicely already. The only thing that's too confusing for me to conquer is modifying inputs, like the keyboard buttons for movement. Even when I change them, they randomly lock down or revert to the old ones. An English patch for the character creator would've been nice though, because the 4-point graph with multiple possibilities was incredibly complex to understand without understanding the terms.