Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Diablo 3

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

It's very easy to look back on D2 with rose-tinted glasses, particularly given it's age. I still remember riding my bike to the Toys 'r' Us down the street and getting my copy. What I brought home was a fun game, but just as much, if not more, of a clusterfuck as D3.

Blizzard has made some grievous errors so far, but they are also subject to the single worst community I have ever been a part of. Blizzard fans (the forum-going type, anyway) are some of the whiniest, indignant assholes I've ever had the displeasure of associating with. Maybe this is all part of Blizzard's plan to make them go play other games so the rest of us can play in peace. In which case, kudos.

Rapt has me clocked at just under 400 hours played for Diablo 3, and I've begun to get a bit burned out on it. At this time Blizzard really needs to fix the endgame issue, as well as implement PVP to the game.

My characters/progress:

• 60 Demon Hunter - Just need to kill Diablo on Inferno
    • 60 Barbarian - Stuck at Ghom in A3 on Inferno
    • 60 Wizard - Progressing through A1 on Inferno
    "Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."

i was doing a run yesterday from the spider queen boss to the butcher.
    found this one-handed axe and i thought it was pretty decent. i search and compare
    the price of it on the AH; the one that was almost like mine went for 10 mil.
    i thought that was pricey as heck, so i went and put up the price 5 mil gold instead.

and today, i logged in. it was bought. SWEET!
    Spoiler!

axe sold. i'm now 5 mil gold richer...okie dokie, yogurt time! this is actually my first time selling
    anything pricey on the AH. so COOL. and also, that axe have a funny name too: "Biting Crack" lol.
    suppose to be 5 mil, but blizzard takes 15% gold from you as well.
    Spoiler!

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055