Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Risouli View Post
    Okay so yea that's whats happening to me I had the inital "error" with the patch and then it started moving so I leave it alone and do other stuff I come back its gone so I assume its done I click and it gives me that message and starts patching again. Wut.
    This is the same error im getting the real issue might be your pso2updater.exe where the game wont patch at all due to the two programs not syncing with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by NoticedEnigma View Post
    This is the same error im getting the real issue might be your pso2updater.exe where the game wont patch at all due to the two programs not syncing with each other.
    Elaborate?

I am having the same issue with the bar being stuck at that exact point and it is seemingly not moving a bit...

PLEASE help with this! I want to play!

I thought I was having this issue, but then I realized that it serious was just moving really really really slow.

So if you think your having a problem, try waiting a couple of hours to see if it moved a little.

Still no progression on the bar. It's been 6 hours @_@ It doesn't show any indication that the patch is actually progressing. I'd like to play before I go back to work tomorrow!

Success! Hit the patch checker thinggy, third button down from Game Start. Once that goes through(about a minute), Hit Game Start and apparently that'll start the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Kers View Post
    Success! Hit the patch checker thinggy, third button down from Game Start. Once that goes through(about a minute), Hit Game Start and apparently that'll start the game!
    did that and i got this instead:
    Spoiler!

you sure you didn't have to do anything extra that you might have forgotten

EDIT: Found out that all it is that you have hit the patch checker before hitting Game STart and if you get the error, then just keep clicking it until you see the patch progression keeps going further.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Dhylec; Mar 29, 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: boxed