Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Smile 3 Hours Left Until Realease!

Okay everybody. I don't know if you people are as excited as I am but I really want to play! 3 days ago I made a new account here (The one I'm using now) and i'm started talking to the community again. I don't remember a lot of you people but I hope to play with you guys or see you all there also if you have a skype you people should leave you skype names here so I could call you guys or we could party up!
    If anyone wants to skype me its Jackkrozzer!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Krozzer View Post
    Okay everybody. I don't know if you people are as excited as I am but I really want to play! 3 days ago I made a new account here (The one I'm using now) and i'm started talking to the community again. I don't remember a lot of you people but I hope to play with you guys or see you all there also if you have a skype you people should leave you skype names here so I could call you guys or we could party up!
    If anyone wants to skype me its Jackkrozzer!
    I'll be in the mumble server! you should come too then we can all voice chat together

Well look forwerd to seeing u there (whenever i wake up tommrow)
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

When you try to login you get this error message now:

メンテナンス中のため、
    このサーバーは現在ご利用いただけません。
    [ No.649 ]
    Instead of this one:

SEGA IDの認証に失敗しました。
    SEGA IDまたはパスワードをご確認の上、
    再度入力して接続しなおしてください。
    [ No.602 ]
    In other words, the servers are now up in maintenance mode. They're getting ready for us to storm their servers

They better get ready because as soon as it turns 3 this community is an animal!

I was actually planning on waiting 15 min or so, no point getting frustrated trying as it opens, not like you have to worry about someone stealing your character name.

Looking for team. And I'm not satisfied with my sig.

Thats true but im just gunna get on when ever the patch is done because theres probably gunna be a patch when it's released

OMG 3:00 AM I can't wait anymore. Even worst i thought it would start at 12:00 so wat eves. I would got to sleep but I'm already in this by 2 hours so I'm just gonna keep on going XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Krozzer View Post
    Thats true but im just gunna get on when ever the patch is done because theres probably gunna be a patch when it's released
    Patch is up now
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

That's what im doing im probably gunna get off my pc around 2 ish and let it cool and then get on 2 45 ish and start up the forums