Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Game Guard not Starting?

Pre-Open beta worked fine. Now when I try to play the game, GG doesn't start and no PSO2. Tried uninstalling, re-installing, file check, changing settings, installing drivers; nothing. Any suggestions?

I had the same problem, I was on windows 8. Had to install windows 7 and reinstall PSO2. also do a file check to make sure aswell

Yeah, I'm on Windows 8. I switched over to my wife's laptop and it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Yeah, I'm on Windows 8. I switched over to my wife's laptop and it works fine.
    Getting the same thing, also on Windows 8.

The weird thing is, I'm pretty sure I played the Closed Beta on my Windows 8 PC too with no problems.

Ugh, I'm also on Windows 8, and the pre-open beta ran fine. What did they do to it......

PSZ: Aeve - Lv 97 HUnewearl, Fantom - Lv 79 RAcast, Roy - Lv 81 FOmar

PSPo2: Aeve - lvl 140 VAnewearl- Vanguard 30 / Phantom - lvl 102 HUcast- Hunter 20
    Rei - lvl 88 RAbeast - Ranger 15 (Vanguard 2) / Phoenix - lvl 71 FOmar - Force 11

I think it was working fine until the last small patch they added. Tried compatibility mode, but naturally nothing. I don't think windows compatibility mode has been help to anyone ever.

make sure u not only turn off ur anti-virus but also exit them

In the last patch they made GAMECRC=1 and that may be interfering possibly. Basically they turned on the CRC function of GameGuard.

So what does that mean? I'm having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CastSoldierFan96 View Post
    In the last patch they made GAMECRC=1 and that may be interfering possibly. Basically they turned on the CRC function of GameGuard.
    Where is that config file?