Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Hm, ship Ken was nice and quiet from 0000 to 0300 (Block 1 at 50% and all others near empty), but now you guys have got me a little nervous for when I log on tonight. I kind of hoped to avoid pandemonium.

11 hours til I find out...

I don't like the idea of ship 10 because it seems like we're too distant from the rest of the Japanese community. Should stick on like ship 5 or 6 like we're on the outskirts if the Japanese population are all over 1-4.

The early bird catches the worm, or in this case, the ship.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

So where were all you smarter-than-thou folk when we were originally deciding on a server? Everything has pros and cons, I like 2 because we'll have a market and events will be more interesting. Plus if the worst happens, 2 isn't getting axed. Plus I got to party with some JP players during closed beta, and I wasn't feeling any hate. We just partied and had fun.

Oh, and you were better off picking Ship 9 if you wanted to be isolationist. 10 will get attention just because it's last on the list.

So who's dumb idea was it to freak out about server selection in the first couple of hours in a beta?

Cast Enthusiast

Isolationism is not the goal. If Ship 10 gets bonus attention for being last, and we can fit the entire community into it, bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostdrea View Post
    Isolationism is not the goal. If Ship 10 gets bonus attention for being last, and we can fit the entire community into it, bonus.
    I'm not moving, and neither was the group.

Except goldwing, who rolled on 8 for some reason.

The first and last servers in an online games list always have high populations. Believe it or not, to some people, scrolling down 2, 3, or even 4 servers on a list is hard if not impossible to do.

We have adapted to this and willingly choose among the first few or the final one knowing we'll never be lonely.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Just a heads up to everyone- character creation in ships 1-5 is locked again.