View Poll Results: What ship did you select?

Voters
291. You may not vote on this poll

3 1.03%

174 59.79%

1 0.34%

4 1.37%

7 2.41%

3 1.03%

8 2.75%

2 0.69%

12 4.12%

77 26.46%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

ship 2, busy server, more ppl

Ship 10.

Why the people who came up with the idea to pick Ship 2 as the English community ship is beyond me. Ship 10 is running without any major lag problems, and from what I saw last night had a decent amount of players there.

I'm aware things will die down eventually on the ships, but still, we are a foreign population to this game, we should have picked a ship that isn't so close to the top of the list to respect the Japanese community.

Good idea... Well, when I hop on later, i'll hang there instead. Thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by recursive View Post
    Ship 10.

Why the people who came up with the idea to pick Ship 2 as the English community ship is beyond me. Ship 10 is running without any major lag problems, and from what I saw last night had a decent amount of players there.

I'm aware things will die down eventually on the ships, but still, we are a foreign population to this game, we should have picked a ship that isn't so close to the top of the list to respect the Japanese community.
    Ship 2 is better in the long run imo.(store economy and what not) I also wanted to occasionally play with Jp players

Moved to ship 2 from 10 but ship 2 still has some lag issues

well let it cool down a bit, the game is still "hot" so everyone is really hooked to it.

it will calm down eventually.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Rappy Hunter

i have mine on 10 and 2, ship 10 for the moment is better when the jp are up due to the lag on ship 2 at this time, however when they go to bed ship 2 is better.

im in 0 GMT so i find the ship 10 is better in the morning and in the evening then ship 2 is better.

i know this is probily temperary problem untill they tweek the bigger pop servers and some players stop playing ect.

ship 2 lags for me pretty badly lol

Quote Originally Posted by recursive View Post
    Ship 10.

One reason why Ship 2 was chosen and not 10 is because 10 did not exist in any of the betas until this point.