Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yes. Stuck at work. But they fund my PSO2 habit I guess, and my usual gang all got onto SHIP2 first thing, so I'm fine with simply pulling an all-nighter from the second I get in

at work here D: Oh well. There is lag anyways.

How bad is the lag? Is it still worth going to Ship 2 at this point?

Stuck at the office until 1830 PDT, no fun thinking of the game waiting for me at home. Seriously considering taking sick leave tomorrow.

Wats good about ship2? im stuck at work also =(

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxsis84 View Post
    Wats good about ship2? im stuck at work also =(
    It is the ship that the majority of the English speaking population will be playing on. It was decided on awhile ago, PSO WORLD, PSU Blog, and a few other fansites are going for ship 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent215 View Post
    It is the ship that the majority of the English speaking population will be playing on. It was decided on awhile ago, PSO WORLD, PSU Blog, and a few other fansites are going for ship 2.
    okie dokie...keep that im mind tonight when i log in if i can get it....if not ill head to another ship. Anyone know if theres gonna be a englinsh ver..or servers?

I'm stuck at work until 4:30 Pacific. Today and tomorrow are going to be horribly long days.

okie dokie...keep that im mind tonight when i log in if i can get it....if not ill head to another ship. Anyone know if theres gonna be a englinsh ver..or servers?
    There's no official word yet on wether or not an English version will be released, but the general belief is that it is likely in the future due to small hints in the files and word of mouth.

There's an English patch that's being worked on (there was one for the Closed Beta). But from what I understand, it might take awhile for the new patch to be ready.