Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default English patch out yet??

So has anyone found a english patch yet?? hope it doesnt take to long >.<!!

can't seem to chat much about it here,

I'm grateful to say that they're working on it though
    PSO 2 Hunter - Alreun SHIP 10 Thats right! SHIP 10!

Discussion of hacking is not allowed to be discussed on this forum. You might as well delete your own thread now before the admins have to.

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

lol ya no kidding! got screwed out of ship 2, stuck in japans world. i know nothing! I dont even think my character saved when i exited game! :'<
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Give it time man. It's not like the developers translate the game and hide it on the Internet. It will be "found" when it is actually available.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsuki View Post
    Discussion of hacking is not allowed to be discussed on this forum. You might as well delete your own thread now before the admins have to.
    That's not hacking, it's called modifying game files.
    Nice try

I didnt know it wasnt allowed to be talked about my bad >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Spanese View Post
    That's not hacking, it's called modifying game files.
    Nice try
    The files are encrypted, and you are circumventing the encryption in place. That would be considered hacking. Either way, it doesn't matter. Its doing something that is against the TOS, which AFAIK, isn't allowed here anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsuki View Post
    The files are encrypted, and you are circumventing the encryption in place. That would be considered hacking. Either way, it doesn't matter. Its doing something that is against the TOS, which AFAIK, isn't allowed here anyways.
    And actually, I'm pretty sure you can talk about it, but just not give links.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

I really do not understand PSOW's stance on the English patch while turning around and allowing screenshots and videos of people with said English patch (and most players using it) to be posted in the Screenshots and Videos thread.

We're all acting like it doesn't exist yet it's the Big Secret everyone already knows about.

Anyway, I think the translation's ready, but they're having a hard time getting the translation to "stick", and from what I've seen it looks like it's finding a needle in a haystack.

The patch was previously available through sheer dumb luck. I don't think they're gonna be as lucky now, but it's only a matter of time.

In the meantime, I strongly urge you to learn hiragana and katakana. It can go a long way - it's a lot of syllables and symbols to learn but it will help you tremendously if you're planning on playing this game for any length of time.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.