Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I have done the free forest mission 5 or 6 times already, and did not get the caves unlock quest.

The key might be doing some matter board quests.
    Phantasy Star Online Veteran

I got it and only did 1 or 2 matter board quests.

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    Are you above lvl 5? (or maybe its 7)
    Did you S-rank the forest exploration mission?
    I've done everything as per instructed, and Koffie does not have any new Client Orders. I'm thinking some people got the shaft here with a glitch or bug.

Registered to let you know that myself and a friend of mine that were partying together have the same exact issue (although strangely, another friend with us seemed to have the next client order unlocked just fine). I went ahead and filed a bug report to SEGA explaining what I assumed had happened, but who knows if that'll do any good in getting my account back in order. I'm almost positive something happened server-side, and it's comforting to know that someone else in my same shoes.

Hopefully we don't lose the time we invested into our characters today! I'll post another message if this gets resolved. As for now, I'm heading to bed. :P

Its possible there may be another client order that is preventing you from proceeding. Honestly, I'm unsure what it can be. I can almost guarantee it isn't an issue with level (I was level 8 when I unlocked volcano), and its probably not an issue with the matterboard (I haven't even gotten to the first yellow dot).

My guess is that it might have to do with echo's rod quest? I recall that one gets unlocked I think when free forest is unlocked. And I know I completed it before getting the coffee mission. I'm unsure what else it could be.

Like I said, it could be a bug. It seems to just be a random fuck-up, as I've done everything.

Also, Echo doesn't have any Client Orders available either, which reinforces the 'bug' theory.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Like I said, it could be a bug. It seems to just be a random fuck-up, as I've done everything.

Also, Echo doesn't have any Client Orders available either, which reinforces the 'bug' theory.
    None of the japanese sources list in pre-reqs for getting the mission to clear free forest in 15 minutes or less EXCEPT to have free forest unlocked. There seems to be a lot of discussion on what is required in order to unlock the mission that unlocks free forest, but, as far as I can tell, they aren't having any issues unlocking volcano.

They also list for Echo's quest, completing the quest that unlocks free forest is the only pre-req for them to become available.

Well, I have Free Forest unlocked from Koffie's initial Client Order. I've also completed Free Forest itself many times. But, since then, no new Client Orders have been unlocked.

U must b bugged cause iv done no.... wait i did do one client order it was part of the matter board. List off every singal thing u have done
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Yeah, I'm bugged too, I did all the missions under 10 minutes a few times, all my clients are happy, I dunno what's going on.