Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Just made a character for ship 9 incase they all close.

Stupid SEGA should make it so one free character PER SHIP not PER ACCOUNT. =_=

Quote Originally Posted by Pluupy View Post
    Stupid SEGA should make it so one free character PER SHIP not PER ACCOUNT. =_=
    I know people have not-so-jokingly refered to Sega as Segac when it comes to PSU but maybe it's now $ega for PSO2.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I know people have not-so-jokingly refered to Sega as Segac when it comes to PSU but maybe it's now $ega for PSO2.
    $ega for P$O2 amirite? Dohohoho I'm clever and a Linux user.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Member of the old guard Swatshot00's Avatar

Ship 10 should not be the temp. It should be the primary. There are plenty of english players, even though most of the psow players are on S2. In fact, i've only seen like 2 JP players compared to 40 or so English players on ship 10 block 40. SHIP 2 WAS A POOR IDEA. Out of 10 ships, obviously the second one is going to fill with JP players. MOVE TO 10.

PSO Ep 1&2
    Swatshot00, HUcaseal lv.200, Oran
    PSUjp
    SEED-Guardian(Tw), Lv.74 C, f
    Swatshot00, Lv.92 H, m

They should just let you switch ships when you want, goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Flipping through twitter, it looks like 6, 8, and 10 have been closed to new characters too.
    6 as well now? Guess I will share in the lag spike pain that everyone else has been enjoying. Ho hum.

Quote Originally Posted by Swatshot00 View Post
    Ship 10 should not be the temp. It should be the primary. There are plenty of english players, even though most of the psow players are on S2. In fact, i've only seen like 2 JP players compared to 40 or so English players on ship 10 block 40. SHIP 2 WAS A POOR IDEA. Out of 10 ships, obviously the second one is going to fill with JP players. MOVE TO 10.
    The point of Ship 2 is to have a good population and an healthy player shop economy in the future. Some of us are going to stay in the japanese servers even when the english servers arrive.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Ship 8 is also now officially population locked.. You can now only make a character on ships 7 and 9.

A glare more piercing than any spear.

Oye. I really never figured this character locked to ships idea to be the greatest thing, nor did I imagine that there would be a low enough capacity that we'd ever reasonably hit it. But hey, it's a beta. I got into 2, but random events or trying to get into a team seem to lag out the client and I get booted. Not really gonna mess with it much till this all shakes out.

Ideally, I'd like them to rethink the way characters are stored, but it may be so embedded into the way the servers work that it can't be without significant delays (which I'd support.)