Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    But it might suck if you are right handed.
    It does.. xD
    I stuck with the circle pad and stylus option through entire game.
    The "3ds stand" that came with that game helped a.l.o.t though..

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Aside from Monster Hunter I don't see much more support for the current accessory or the (hypothetical) 3DS XL version.
    Well, mostly Capcom. Monster Hunter. Further Resident Evil games. Perhaps a followup to Kid Icarus supporting the new pad as an option. etc. Lots of potential especially since the original Circle Pad is available for the original system, the change wouldn't alienate the masses at all. My only guess is that they are afraid of games coming out that might force the use of the 2nd analogue.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    It does.. xD
    I stuck with the circle pad and stylus option through entire game.
    The "3ds stand" that came with that game helped a.l.o.t though..
    Well thats a shame its one of the best games nintendo have made in years if you can get used to the controls. Well multiplayer was kinda meh but whaterver

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Well thats a shame its one of the best games nintendo have made in years if you can get used to the controls. Well multiplayer was kinda meh but whaterver
    Im glad you agree, the multiplayer needed a bit more depth though. The replay value isnt really there unless you do ever single thing in the "vault"

But back on topic..

i dont have a 3ds yet. hmm...i might give this one a try since it has
    bigger screen than original. if not or i change my mind, i'll just buy a Vita instead.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Well, mostly Capcom. Monster Hunter. Further Resident Evil games. Perhaps a followup to Kid Icarus supporting the new pad as an option. etc. Lots of potential especially since the original Circle Pad is available for the original system, the change wouldn't alienate the masses at all. My only guess is that they are afraid of games coming out that might force the use of the 2nd analogue.
    Right, though that's something they could have remedied by adding a second pad to all future revisions of the hardware. That way, they only have to worry about users with the original 3DS, who can just upgrade or buy the accessory.

Of course, now it's more of an issue. Let's say the third version of the hardware has the second pad built in. Well, then Nintendo needs to not only support the original analog pad add-on, but also a 3DS XL version as well. Ugh. Just a mess.

So users will still have to keep buying accessories. So long as it's an unnecessary accessory, I don't really see it being used very much.

Do we know what material the system will be made out of (the outside stuff that you physically hold I mean) because if it's like the DSi's then I will probably buy it even though I have a 3DS already, strangely enough, my biggest problem with the 3DS is the material, it feels awful and smudges terribly

The gloss cover? Smudge city? I have the same problem with it.
    It seems to be made of the same material the Dsi was made out of though.. which is a VERY good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    Im glad you agree, the multiplayer needed a bit more depth though. The replay value isnt really there unless you do ever single thing in the "vault"

But back on topic..
    I thought the singleplayer had good replay value what with the the weapon hunting/crafting, difficulty levels and that crazy achievement list.
    Multiplayer was a bit of a mess because of the weapon and power balance. Filling in empty spots with A.I players was a good idea and more games need to do that.

The Theatrhythm demo is a lot better than i was expecting. But the preorder price is a lot lower than most games so im worried about lack of content in the base game.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Things from Nintendo are starting to look more like an apple product. welcome the iDS.

looks slick. don't know if I will get one though. I'm pretty good with my original thick DS (the tank as I call it) for now.
    Spoiler!