Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Skill Question for Rangers

I have a few questions regarding "Weak Bullet." While I understand that it creates a weak point in a monster, what exactly increases as you level it up? Duration, damage, percentage of debuff?

I know that Weak Hit Advance increases damage on weak points, so would a ranger have more damage focusing on Weak Hit Advance 1+2 or Weak Bullet?

I'm pretty sure it's duration, cooldown reduction, and amount of weak bullets per activation

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's duration, cooldown reduction, and amount of weak bullets per activation
    Thank you :] Do you know what's the benefit of having more weak bullets per activation?

On a situational basis, it is more useful in a party, but if you hit the wrong spot it gives you more shots to fix that mistake or you could get many enemies/areas on a boss so that your teammates have an easier time hit the newly made weak points on the enemy

On a situational basis, it is more useful in a party, but if you hit the wrong spot it gives you more shots to fix that mistake or you could get many enemies/areas on a boss so that your teammates have an easier time hit the newly made weak points on the enemy
    Ah okay. I'm assuming firing multiple weak bullets on one spot has no additional effect? It's a one-time effect with a fixed debuff?

Lol sorry for so many questions but do you know what the level 1 duration / cooldown is like? Is it just one shot?

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leica View Post
    Ah okay. I'm assuming firing multiple weak bullets on one spot has no additional effect? It's a one-time effect with a fixed debuff?

Lol sorry for so many questions but do you know what the level 1 duration / cooldown is like? Is it just one shot?
    Way too long. It is one shot and takes about 70-80 seconds to cooldown. Throughout the Rockbear boss fight solo, I was able to use it twice (or thrice depending on how many times he wanted to spam his spinning jump attack).

Quote Originally Posted by TierrenZX View Post
    Way too long. It is one shot and takes about 70-80 seconds to cooldown. Throughout the Rockbear boss fight solo, I was able to use it twice (or thrice depending on how many times he wanted to spam his spinning jump attack).
    Thanks! So I assume duration is about as long as cooldown?

No, duration is a fraction of cooldown like 10 seconds, but it goes up as you level obviously

No, duration is a fraction of cooldown like 10 seconds, but it goes up as you level obviously
    xD Lol, yeah, I was just curious about how the first level of the skill was. Thanks a bunch!

I never saw anything indicating that the duration increased as you level, only the number of shots and the cooldown changed. Also, you cannot weak shot multiple areas on the same enemy.