Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

funny since every other person has recommended me GPU that should be able to run the game fine at max with a little bit of AO as well. Once again pso-world is shit for help

A $500 budget won't be able to get you a GPU that can run these settings anyway. Don't know why you're complaining.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Any info on something like that for ATI/AMD cards? I have a 7970 Lightning that smokes every game I play on it, but all games these days only scream NVIDIA! NVIDIA! at you non-stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    Any info on something like that for ATI/AMD cards? I have a 7970 Lightning that smokes every game I play on it, but all games these days only scream NVIDIA! NVIDIA! at you non-stop.
    Radeon Pro, but the AO on there isn't as good as the Nvidia one.
    You can also use Sweetfx for more effect choice.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by dioje View Post
    funny since every other person has recommended me GPU that should be able to run the game fine at max with a little bit of AO as well. Once again pso-world is shit for help
    My GPU alone cost me about 200€ (a GTX660), and I already have FPS drops using just enough antialiasing to fix texture shimmering and without AO. Now add the cost of the rest of the components and you're already over 700€. Might be a bit less if you're recycling some components (in my case I didn't have to buy power sources nor hard drives since I had them from my old PC).

I suppose the numbers shouldn't be too different in dollars.

He seems to be confused about running the game at the game's max settings vs forcing enhancements not native to the game. not really relevant though since if you noticed the posts are from july/august
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

When someone bumps, no one pays attention to the last date posted.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I noticed that too
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

really great tut sir very helpful
    I like it so far. And I see that you're all shearing

I don't know if this question was asked prior to me thinking of it, but does this work with any other games?