Default Excube farming and extra pet eggs

Hi,
    I started playing pso2 at the time of Episode 3 so that Maggy was basically the most participated quest at that time.

Nowadays, the major quests like Yamato (2 runs), Deep in the Rain(4 runs), Profound darkness or TD4(2 runs) all give decent amount of excubes (aroung 40) and useful affix given no accident (disconnection, etc) happens. However, taking away the amount of excubes invested (6 for a 250 booster, about 2 for 711 fun for a donut), the net income per emergency quest is around 30 at most. Besides, these quests usually give out a lot of pet eggs as a by-product in which I do not have too many 13-star pet to consume them.
    Including the time needed to tidy up the storage because of eggs, unidentified weapons, each quests took almost 50 min...(they also eat up the time that can be invested to run Taco or dailies..)

I found that the efficiency to obtain excubes from these quests is far lower than going through a equally good run of Maggy.
    I think the above quests are not very necessary if I am only interested in being very good in one class and in using a few weapons. I have enough stones for quite a few Austere and orbitals.... But then... it will appear that I do not have to play the game at all until the next update...
    However, if I also want to be proficient in some other classes. I need huge amount of excubes to affix weapons, units and pets for various classes... The efficiency of obtaining excubes from the above quests will be too slow due to the huge expenditure.

Therefore, I would like to know if there is any other mean to obtain excubes outside of the emergency quest effectively(so that I do not need to be bound to the emergency schedule) OR what are the meaningful things to do at the moment if I am only playing a single class (so that no real need in obtaining new weapons) ....
    Besides,.. I would like to ask how people are dealing with extra pet eggs... They are eating up all my storage and I have no idea of how to deal with them.
    I also want to know how others think about the featured quests everyday. I try to finish everyday... but now all the classes of the character I play are maxed out and I do not know whether I should still play them....

May I also know how much time people will need for playing all emergency quests and dailies and featured quests? They currently take me almost 5 hours or more a day..... and I find this time consumption is not quite affordable for me... I want to know if there is any good way to speed up..

Thanks for reading... I apologise if my questions look silly..

AFAIK, not really. They want people to do EQs.

Bonus quests provide alright excubes but they got nothing on eq.

If you aren't SU, eggs are garbage. Vendor or throw them away.

Eggs are 1,050 meseta after an emergency. Just buy 100+ and hold them in character storage.

Quote Originally Posted by delcck View Post
    I found that the efficiency to obtain excubes from these quests is far lower than going through a equally good run of Maggy.
    I think the above quests are not very necessary if I am only interested in being very good in one class and in using a few weapons. I have enough stones for quite a few Austere and orbitals.... But then... it will appear that I do not have to play the game at all until the next update...
    You either max up with austeres and orbits and be at top endgame or farm for niche 13*s we´re getting now,
    If you dont have an austere 60 ele+150k unit set, you´re not maxed and can still improve if you´re up to minmaxing.
    Getting the endgame most op gear is the game goal and by "next update" you mean this one? because austere is still the topmost and was introduced in ep3 (albeit at the end).

Therefore, I would like to know if there is any other mean to obtain excubes outside of the emergency quest effectively(so that I do not need to be bound to the emergency schedule) OR what are the meaningful things to do at the moment if I am only playing a single class (so that no real need in obtaining new weapons) ....
    No quest outside EQs will have remotely any excube payout as them and even then most dont have magatsu-tier payout, thats the idea with the EQ system, "play EQs for maximum profit"

Besides,.. I would like to ask how people are dealing with extra pet eggs... They are eating up all my storage and I have no idea of how to deal with them.
    I also want to know how others think about the featured quests everyday. I try to finish everyday... but now all the classes of the character I play are maxed out and I do not know whether I should still play them....
    Do you play Su?: Yes: Pick; No: Dont even pick/trash them.

I want to know if there is any good way to speed up..
    "Weapon sheets" were introduced to "speed up" gearing so new players could catch up but gues what, they added the "pls play our EQ" clause to them, i think you can guess it by now how things go with EQs.

What i dont get is what do you want; you mention "speed up" but you can get austeres/orbits yet you say it will ruin the game for you because they´re the game´s current "final content", and you´re afraid of "nothing to do till next update" so you wanna progress but dont want to... my head hurts.

What do you want so many excubes for then?
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!