Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Many thanks to all of you, seriously once again .

As for the NPC quests, I'll need to figure out how to do those efficiently rather than running around guesstimating what it wants me to- oh wait, Ophelia saved me. Thank you so much for linking to that guide :P.

One other question; I've heard of that Partner system you were talking about pika, something about inviting an AI controlled ally into your dungeon that can actually use the model and over-all character of someone on your friends list. That's very cool, I gotta admit. Question is, can you tell me how to do that? And how do you invite normal game NPCs into the party? Like if what pikachief said is true, I'll want to be getting those NPCs into my party later on.

Does it have something to do with those weird coin things I see floating in dungeons every now and again? I used some but they seem to be random NPC convos, so I just skip them. Dunno if I need them for anything, if they unlock NPCs to use for that Partner system or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Triburos View Post
    Many thanks to all of you, seriously once again .

As for the NPC quests, I'll need to figure out how to do those efficiently rather than running around guesstimating what it wants me to- oh wait, Ophelia saved me. Thank you so much for linking to that guide :P.

One other question; I've heard of that Partner system you were talking about pika, something about inviting an AI controlled ally into your dungeon that can actually use the model and over-all character of someone on your friends list. That's very cool, I gotta admit. Question is, can you tell me how to do that? And how do you invite normal game NPCs into the party? Like if what pikachief said is true, I'll want to be getting those NPCs into my party later on.

Does it have something to do with those weird coin things I see floating in dungeons every now and again? I used some but they seem to be random NPC convos, so I just skip them. Dunno if I need them for anything, if they unlock NPCs to use for that Partner system or what.
    To invite normal npc's into your party after going threw mission gate, look for an keyboard on the left side wall. Click any pic and select first option.

Also this is what I use with google chrome to do client orders
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%80%E3%83%BC
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jun 23, 2012 at 04:26 AM. Reason: merge from double post
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    To invite normal npc's into your party after going threw mission gate, look for an keyboard on the left side wall. Click any pic and select first option.
    ^This... and if you have trouble finding it look for a yellow exclamation point in a circle that floats above the keyboard. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Triburos View Post
    I know they are involved in the matter board quests, but i don't think they have anything to do with unlocking partner cards :/ Beyond that its probably just getting you to know the NPCs more P: if only we could understand

I used to live in Valhalla, now, where my feet lay is my home.

Actually~ I've found that after completing a certain amount of client orders from a npc, that I gain their partner card to do missions with. >w<

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Valkyrie View Post
    Actually~ I've found that after completing a certain amount of client orders from a npc, that I gain their partner card to do missions with. >w<
    that's interesting to know, do you remember(if you were counting) how many orders you completed?

Not sure what the matter board is. Hell, I'm not really sure what many of the places in the hub-areas do :P.

I know where the basic equipment vendors are, the dungeon / party creation desk, the block changing elevators and where to change classes, but I dunno what the matter board is. Anything important that I need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Gybzy View Post
    that's interesting to know, do you remember(if you were counting) how many orders you completed?
    The linked that I posted in the thread shows who's partner card you can obtain and how. Certain client orders unlock them.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    The linked that I posted in the thread shows who's partner card you can obtain and how. Certain client orders unlock them.
    ah, I guess there's only a select few instead of all NPCs having them

thanks =P

Hey guys, i've run into a bit of an issue here.

So, I can't seem to advance past the Level 7 forest dungeon. I'm level 9 currently, but I'm not sure what I should be doing to advance to other dungeons, so I've just been running this one waiting for something to happen.

But now the dungeon is grey'd out right now, can't enter it. Any ideas what I need to be doing?