Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default About the Matter Board?

Well so far I have just been doing the Koffee's quests and stuff. Everytime I log in the window pops up taunting me that my matter board is 0%.
    Is there something good that comes out of doing the matter board? The first B-1 about finding a gunslayer from a Udan is taking me forever and still didnt find it.
    So is there anything good from doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Takaaaa View Post
    Well so far I have just been doing the Koffee's quests and stuff. Everytime I log in the window pops up taunting me that my matter board is 0%.
    Is there something good that comes out of doing the matter board? The first B-1 about finding a gunslayer from a Udan is taking me forever and still didnt find it.
    I believe the matter board is to push along the story/give you more objectives while getting you small incentives along the way. And theres a side 2 to the matter board! >:3

It seems there to sorta help the "grind" of opening up new areas a little less tedious even though the missions and objectives provided still amount to what you'd be doing without them. There's some bonus rewards though, so again, it eases the tedium a bit.

Some of the matter board entries need you to do something in a specific area. B-1 only applies to the very first quest so urdans outside of that quest won't drop it.

Some of the matter board entries need you to do something in a specific area. B-1 only applies to the very first quest so urdans outside of that quest won't drop it.
    Yeah thats the quest a did. I guess ill just keep trying. Do you have to go in order also?

Do you have to go in order also?
    Pretty much. Finishing one entry opens adjacent entries.

What is Matter Board ? Waste of time < _ <

4 straight hours trying to grind a single Matter Board drop, almost got me to hate PSO2 =p FYI I till never got item, even though I probably played 2 extra hours on top of that 4 focus hours of grinding.

Most matterboard drops happen every quest, I have no problem there. I have a resource/guide infront of me that tells me where to go, blam. I am having trouble with matterboard 2, but I still need to finish 1, when I get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusioneko View Post
    Most matterboard drops happen every quest, I have no problem there. I have a resource/guide infront of me that tells me where to go, blam. I am having trouble with matterboard 2, but I still need to finish 1, when I get to it.
    Link please
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    Link please
    I assume he is referring to bump's guide.

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...i-guide/#goals

All you need to know for first two pages, actually getting items to drop is a different story though.